Home

what big online dynasty feature do you think they're gonna add?

This is a discussion on what big online dynasty feature do you think they're gonna add? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2010, 02:58 AM   #17
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: what big online dynasty feature do you think they're gonna add?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlegendkillax
I could really care less about a spring game or under armour game cause those type things are in college hoops and I rarely ever play them myself. Not that implementing them in the game is a bad thing. I would love to see online dynasty game cam, watching other peoples game and talking to them while they're getting owned would be hilarious. I'd also really wanna see recruiting be more interactive, as it's gotten really stale for me the past few years.
Agreed, man. I want to watch you lose in the OD like you did last year. (Wait, I lied. You only lost to me.) But yeah, I'd love to watch games as a scouting tool in big ODs. And recruiting has gotten very boring and INSANELY easy, even with house rules. You can still get mass amounts of 5 and 4 stars at a school like Virginia Tech, who never gets 5 stars in real life. I'd also like to see the ability to start recruiting people when they are juniors. It happens in real life, obviously. Why not let us talk to some kids early like you can in CHoops?
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 04-25-2010, 04:13 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
Hopefully the ability to watch other user games in your OD.
This is my number one most wanted feature, along with more in-depth website based Online Dynasty features. This would definantly cut down on the "cheesing" going on in a lot of dynasties.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:35 PM   #19
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

Here it is! The ability to choose your teams highlights that will be featured on the college football gameday show! You get 5 videos to upload, your choice! So if you wanna show your defense whopping tail you can. If you wanna show your heisman RB running back off you can.

Being able to view user games would be awesome and could be attainable! This would be awesome even though I may not have the time for all the user games but the big games yeah!
Old 04-25-2010, 01:13 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Co-op online dynasty???
For those of us that would rather do a dynasty online with a friend against the CPU

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »