Home

cleats edit

This is a discussion on cleats edit within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2010, 10:59 PM   #9
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: cleats edit

yes that was an option like year when you chose your uniform. sock color and cleats color.

Wish they would make it individual instead as a team, so not everybody is wearing the same color. Oh well

Old 04-25-2010, 11:31 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
yes that was an option like year when you chose your uniform. sock color and cleats color.

Wish they would make it individual instead as a team, so not everybody is wearing the same color. Oh well
i think it is an individual thing this year, a screenshot a few weeks ago shown two players on the same team wearing differnt cleats
Old 04-26-2010, 12:12 AM   #11
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshanks
i think it is an individual thing this year, a screenshot a few weeks ago shown two players on the same team wearing differnt cleats
you can put different cleats on players but the color of the cleats and the socks is defaulted to the team selection during pre-game.

I hope it's different because the texas running back screen has most of the players on texas with the blk/bro vapors, but one of the texas lineman had the blk/wht LT's.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2010, 12:34 AM   #12
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

the past few years, when editing your player you could change his cleats. You could switch from generic to nike low to nike mid to adidas low and adidas mid. With new cleats being added this year, as well as new colors, it is likely that when you edit your player and switch his cleats, you will choose from Nike (whatever style it is) black/white to nike black/team color.

If you look at all the pics that have come out you can see that in a Texas-OSU pic that some Texas players had black/white cleats while others had black/team color cleats and that some OSU players had different cleats on.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:32 AM   #13
Rookie

Zasnow's Arena

OVR: 4

In the Bama screen shots one had white laces while the others had black

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »