Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview with Ben Haumiller, Shows Onside and Squib Kick

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview with Ben Haumiller, Shows Onside and Squib Kick within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2010, 12:45 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 3
When watching the Madden 11 vids I noticed that the RB's still run in place when running into an offensive lineman. I thought they already fixed this? In NCAA 11 the RB's will push off of the lineman & bounce it to the outside. I also noticed that NCAA seems to have way more accessories & equipment than Madden (FLACK JACKETS & RB PLATES). There's no reason that Madden shouldn't have everything that NCAA has. If these things aren't added to Madden 11 then I might skip it this year & stick with NCAA 11.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 12:48 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 3
Just another small gripe, why are the players on the sidelines wearing long socks when the players on the field are wearing short socks? Just something I noticed that hopefully will be fixed.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:59 AM   #27
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview with Ben Haumiller, Shows Onside and Squib Kick

yea and I think i seen a player on the sideline wearing #04. lol.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:18 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConVick
You've gone schizo
haha, ignorance is bliss. All I can see is that NCAA looks damn good so far, and that's all I really care about.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:25 PM   #29
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
I hated how in years past, if it was near the end of the half, the announcers would say, "And they should just squib kick this one and run out the clock", and I would be like, "I would, if the game actually had an option to!", lol. I'm glad they finally put that back into the game, hopefully to stay.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview with Ben Haumiller(gametrailers.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I just yell at the TV, "I can't kick a ******* Squib Kick guys!" or "I would kick a Squib kick if I had a ******* option for it!" lol
LMAO i say the exact same thing!
Old 04-28-2010, 03:17 PM   #31
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview with Ben Haumiller, Shows Onside and Squib Kick

Did anyone notice that about 1/3 of the way through the video the defensive playcall screen had the 4-3 and three variations of it? The middle one (can't make out the name of it but it's below "Normal") resembles a 3-4 look. Was this in last year's game? I thought only Madden had some formations where you could give a different look (ie 4-3 personel and a 3-4 look or vice versa).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 03:25 PM   #32
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Did anyone notice that about 1/3 of the way through the video the defensive playcall screen had the 4-3 and three variations of it? The middle one (can't make out the name of it but it's below "Normal") resembles a 3-4 look. Was this in last year's game? I thought only Madden had some formations where you could give a different look (ie 4-3 personel and a 3-4 look or vice versa).
looks like last years. 4-3 normal, 4-3 over, 4-3 under.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »