Home

End of the Week Wrap-up??

This is a discussion on End of the Week Wrap-up?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
End of the Week Wrap-up??

Havent heard anything will there be an end of the week highlight show...Hopefully, something better than The Extra Point and dare i say 2k5???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
MVP

duckfever8's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: End of the Week Wrap-up??

Madden had it, so I imagine NCAA might have it as part of their new ESPN presentation package, with a College Gameday-type show. Please be much better than the Madden one though, that got soooooo repetive so quickly.
NBA-Portland Trail Blazers
NFL-Carolina Panthers
MLB-San Francisco Giants
NHL-Los Angeles Kings
Won't change this signature until Oregon wins a national championship (started 3/10/10)
Old 04-28-2010, 09:40 PM   #3
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15

I wouldn't think it would be too hard.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:44 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

If Lee Corso is still in the game in some way. Then I see them using him in either Gameday(which I doubt) or a weekly recap show(more likely but still). So,there is a chance, but I don't think we'll see one. I truly hope so, and I hope we get a bowl game selection show too, but I don't see it this year.

― Plato
Old 04-28-2010, 09:50 PM   #5
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

The Extra point on MAdden was garbage, but NCAAF 11 should have something like that but better. A bowl selection show would probably be in bcuz NCAAB 10 did the tournament selection show.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 11:19 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
The Extra point on MAdden was garbage, but NCAAF 11 should have something like that but better. A bowl selection show would probably be in bcuz NCAAB 10 did the tournament selection show.
Well the weekly wrap up show in Madden 2009 was even worse, oh wait, they didnt have anything like that in 09. The EP deff needs work, but its a HELL of a lot better than the no presentation EA has been feeding us since the leap to the next gen consoles.

AS for an EP type show being in NCAA 2011, there is no excuse not to, especially with the integrated ESPN presentation. If this ESPN presentation is just stat overlays, banners and replay angles, then its a failure.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:30 PM   #7
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSRT
Well the weekly wrap up show in Madden 2009 was even worse, oh wait, they didnt have anything like that in 09. The EP deff needs work, but its a HELL of a lot better than the no presentation EA has been feeding us since the leap to the next gen consoles.

AS for an EP type show being in NCAA 2011, there is no excuse not to, especially with the integrated ESPN presentation. If this ESPN presentation is just stat overlays, banners and replay angles, then its a failure.

That is funny because right now, thats what it seems to be. And if it is Im going to be very upset because that is pitiful
Old 04-29-2010, 12:15 AM   #8
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

There has been no video are blog on presention yet. That is the only way we will find out wheather it is in are not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »