Home

Glitches in NCAA 2004

This is a discussion on Glitches in NCAA 2004 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2003, 02:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Glitches in NCAA 2004

Anyone found any glitches in 2004, I have, in dynasty mode i created a player to recruit him and when I made his skin: Dark and used Face: 24, the back of his neck had blank gaps on it, this was only in dynasty mode on the PS2. Can someone please tell me if they have this same problem or is it just my copy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2003, 10:08 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Glitches in NCAA 2004

Quote:

dirti03 said:
Anyone found any glitches in 2004, I have, in dynasty mode i created a player to recruit him and when I made his skin: Dark and used Face: 24, the back of his neck had blank gaps on it, this was only in dynasty mode on the PS2. Can someone please tell me if they have this same problem or is it just my copy!

Am I the only one with this problem? Damn I guess I'll return it
Old 07-16-2003, 10:11 AM   #3
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

i would like to help ya but i have the xbox version sorry man.
Old 07-16-2003, 10:23 AM   #4
Rookie

ijgator's Arena

OVR: 3

I found the weirdest glitch and I hope it doesn't happen again. I was doing the greatest games. Whenever I played. One time would have Arizona jerseys even though the team was Florida St for example. The players and team name was correct but it was with Zona uniforms. very strange. I restarted and it hasn't happened since.
Old 07-16-2003, 10:23 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I kinda had the same problem. I did some recruiting then I was going in the edit my players faces like I always do, and whenever I would change their face, they had some little lines/gaps all over his face. If alot of others aren't having this problem, I may return.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2003, 11:23 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Try playing practice mode. After a play has been done and you press X/A, some players turn into weird looking streched out boxes.

it's just for a matter of seconds, but it gets annoying when you're in practice mode and you see it over and over again.
Old 07-16-2003, 12:11 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

The glitch I noticed, on the PS2 version, is some choppyness/slowdown on kicks, punts, and mascot antics. I wonder if it has anything to do with the more detailed crowd animations, which take up a lot of the screen in those situations. Anybody else see this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »