Home

NCAA Football 11 Blog: Pregame Entrances

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Blog: Pregame Entrances within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #73
Rookie

hawkeyebred2332's Arena

OVR: 2
Angry Re: NCAA Football 11 Blog: Pregame Entrances

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
I haven't been to a game in a while.. but usually 4 people come out with I, O, W, A flags, then its Herky being held up on a stand, then we WALK out holding arms.
Yeah 4 male cheerleaders lead the team with the I O W A flags. And I mean its not a hard animation to have in...they have OSU linking arms, how much more work is it to edit it to have Iowa holding hands.

But like I said I understand Iowa is not a priority, but first number colors, then facemasks, now inaccurate entrance
Old 05-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 11 Blog: Pregame Entrances

Wow is all I have to say.I bought a PS3 last year,but returned it do to the disappointment of the football titles,NCAA didn't even have refs,how lame is that.So I told my brother that next year will be the time to buy a PS3 and the football games hopefully will be the best ever and it's looking like I'm was right.I'm a big Clemson fan and knowing that their entrance is in the game is really awesome.I can't think of anything that EA has left out and with Al Presentation,Assignment Blocking,Team Entrances,and Locomotion to go along with lots of other goodies that everyone was asking for we are all in for a real treat with NCAA this year.They probably didn't add coaches on the sidelines,but that isn't a big deal as they added everything else.This is the football game I've been waiting for and I will be buying a PS3 system for this and Madden for sure.MLB The Show will also be a game I get so I'm really excited as it seems finally the sports games have met my expectations and I'm really excited.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 30
No complaints here. Looks good but, most like, they will fall victim to the X button after a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #76
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Old 05-04-2010, 07:16 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
It'd be nice if they had the Rutgers entrance;

I fell asleep
Old 05-04-2010, 07:17 PM   #78
Rookie

Barkley7's Arena

OVR: 6

Holy crap that looked amazing, really not much to say about it when you see it.
Great job EA with the presentation.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:17 PM   #79
Rookie

bigmike20000's Arena

OVR: 9

so in reading the article is it safe to say that the top 30 or so teams in season showdown from last year are the ones getting entrances
Old 05-04-2010, 07:19 PM   #80
Pro

OVR: 7

Ehh... most schools sort of have generic entrances. They get hyped up in the tunnel and then run out onto the field. There may be small discrepancies, but that's the gist of what many schools do. What will make it unique for each school with a generic entrance are stadium sounds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »