Home

Stadiums Added in '11?

This is a discussion on Stadiums Added in '11? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2010, 12:04 AM   #1
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

OVR: 4
Stadiums Added in '11?

I know Minnesota TCF Bank stadium was added but what about the rest of the missing stadiums, there were still a good batch of teams that were stuck with generic stadiums for some reason(art budget my taint!)

I know being an Akron Zips fan, we have a new stadium that was not done in time to be added into NCAA 10 but for the love of God, we have to be included in 2011.

Also playing with the Zips, a lot of the MAC Conference is still stuck with generic fields...I mean come on, the MAC Conference is a hotbed for football and we are where the action is at on a Saturday, screw the SEC!

Anyhow back to reality...if anyone has info on any stadiums added this year, please share and PLEASE give us the new Akron stadium this year EA!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2010, 12:12 AM   #2
Banned

InSainn's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Stadiums Added in '11?

Nice looking stadium. And as a former University of Toledo student I have to agree with ya, show the MAC a lil love, EA!
Old 05-07-2010, 12:17 AM   #3
Rookie

gofresno's Arena

OVR: 8

I think that San Jose State is the last team in the WAC with a generic stadium in '10. I'm not even a fan and it is still almost a game killer for dynasty mode, since I have been to several Fresno State games at Spartan Stadium, it sucks for it to play in the generic stadiums.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:30 AM   #4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

id love to see that Akron stadium in the game because itd be a nice option for my teambuilder teams. I make a lot of high school teams so i dont like to pick the huge college stadiums for their stadium so i look for the smaller stadiums like this one.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:50 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 20

There was only 5 stadiums left to be made in NCAA 10 besides the baseball stadiums, Adam said it would be more than likely all 120 teams will have their stadiums in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2010, 12:55 AM   #6
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13

No spartan stadium in 10, hopefully they got it right this year..Really stands out when you see a 60,000 seat stadium that looks nothing like your home stadium??
Old 05-07-2010, 01:24 AM   #7
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Well they supposedly added all stadiums last year but I guess something went wrong, don't remember what, probably got too ahead of themselves. At this point it would be stupid if they didn't have all of the stadiums in.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:13 AM   #8
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Well they supposedly added all stadiums last year but I guess something went wrong, don't remember what, probably got too ahead of themselves. At this point it would be stupid if they didn't have all of the stadiums in.
I know in the case of Akron and Minnesota the stadiums weren't done in time. Not sure about the others, but I believe Adam said a long time ago that every team should have their stadium this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »