Home

You gotta be kidding.. run commit still in 11

This is a discussion on You gotta be kidding.. run commit still in 11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #17
OHIO ST8

jhogan3132's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: You gotta be kidding.. run commit still in 11

Run commit is TERRIBLE. Its just another weapon in the arsenal of a cheeser. By the way I HATE CHEESERS. I understand that defenses will play torwars tendencies in certain situations. Having said that, the run commit overcompensates, and is in no way realistic. If I play one more person online who plays a dime, shows blitz, and run commits I will kick a puppy. Why is it fun to constantly roll out of the pocket, wait for coverage to break down, and run or dump it off. How is it fun to put OLB in the DE position, play Quarter defense all game, while running the flex with WR's instead of runningbacks? I have a headache
Old 05-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #18
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangum
Any word on Jump The Snap?
Ugh! Don't get me started on JTS. Hopefully it's been given a proper burial, but I fear not if run commit is still in the game.

I agree on run commit. It's a way for guys who don't know how to call or play good defense to get bailed out by a stick gimmick.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75
All i do is play online...

I'm still in shock that they kept this in the game.
ONLY ONLINE? Then GOD BLESS you man....I could NEVER have the patience to ONLY play online.

But differant strokes i guess....

Good luck.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:13 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
All i do is play online...

I'm still in shock that they kept this in the game.
All I do is play online too and it is HORRIBLE. So is the game planning especially user jump snap. I hate it!
Old 05-07-2010, 01:14 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhogan3132
Run commit is TERRIBLE. Its just another weapon in the arsenal of a cheeser. By the way I HATE CHEESERS. I understand that defenses will play torwars tendencies in certain situations. Having said that, the run commit overcompensates, and is in no way realistic. If I play one more person online who plays a dime, shows blitz, and run commits I will kick a puppy. Why is it fun to constantly roll out of the pocket, wait for coverage to break down, and run or dump it off. How is it fun to put OLB in the DE position, play Quarter defense all game, while running the flex with WR's instead of runningbacks? I have a headache
Amen!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2010, 01:20 PM   #22
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
The ONLY way this will be acceptable is if run commit is only a presnap tool to move players into the box in the area where you think the offense is running. If it has ANYTHING to do with defensive players breaking away from their assignment to play the run it will be cheese. Any player who did that in real life would be benched.
Get this man a medal. I asked the question in another thread, but I'll ask here as well. Whats the point in having awareness, play recognition and commits in the game? Run commit should be obsolete and you should have to run blitz to stop run that's what i do in madden! It is much more realistic then sending all 11 defenders to a dingle spot as if they were running cone drills
Old 05-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #23
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

If this blocking AI is everything its made out to be, Run Commit shouldn't be a problem.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 05-07-2010, 01:56 PM   #24
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

If there is anyway to remove this, please do so. This is just a crazy rig. Please take this out. It's not real football...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »