Home

NCAA 2011 – ship to the UK?

This is a discussion on NCAA 2011 – ship to the UK? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 2011 – ship to the UK?

Does anybody know any decent websites where I can pre-order a copy of NCAA 2011 and they will ship to the UK (I’m on PS3 so as I understand the game should work over here)?
>>
First time trying the NCAA franchise as Madden is all you can get over here. Much prefer college football but have heard the gameplay in NCAA has always been a bit behind Madden in the past? From reading this forum looks as if NCAA is shaping up nicely this year - do you fellas reckon this is a good year to be switching over from Madden?
>>
Cheers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2010, 06:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Lavar's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 2011 – ship to the UK?

I'm from the UK and after having enough of Madden and its failings I got my first copy of this in 09 with Matt Ryan on the cover. At first I didn't even know if I could get this here but a quick look on ebay.uk and there it was. You'll probably pay over the odds compared to other games but hey.

Loads of teams to choose from and alot of great playbooks that just ain't on Madden. Also the input your own sounds into the game is a nice feature, nothing like lining up for kickoff while Welcome to the Jungle is playing.

A few dealers will get it on ebay about 1-2 weeks after release I have found.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm in the UK and the best place to order PS3 imports from is www.videogamesplus.ca in Canada - they are excellent.

There are a load of us on the boards from Europe and I'd say VG+ are the leading supplier. You can either pay extra for DHL delivery (takes about 2-3 days) or normal Canadian Airmail which takes between 5-8 days.

To give you an idea of what they're like we had MLB 10 The Show in our hands the day before release in the US (using DHL Shipping)

I can heartily recommend them - my copy of NCAA 11 is already on pre-order with DHL shipping - you need to e-mail them after you've placed your order to request DHL shipping otherwise they will use standard airmail.

Hope that helps.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Cheers for the responses lads. Just pre-ordered my copy from VG+ and emailed them requesting DHL delivery. Pretty hyped for this game so didn’t want to wait around a couple of weeks extra for it to turn up on ebay over here! If either of you are on PS3 have you had to set up a separate US PSN account in order to play online, get updates etc?

Travelled across the states last September and went to a few college games (amazing atmosphere!) so looking to really get into it this season having followed the NFL for a while. Don’t really support a specific team although first game I saw was at Beaver Stadium so I’d have to say I have a soft spot for Penn State!!
Old 05-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjoid
I'm in the UK and the best place to order PS3 imports from is www.videogamesplus.ca in Canada - they are excellent.
+1,000,000 from Holland

Ajax Amsterdam
Buffalo Bills
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #6
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

OVR: 22

www.playasia.com

Unbeatable service in my opinion. I ship all my games from there to Australia.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:39 PM   #7
Rookie

Lavar's Arena

OVR: 3

If either of you are on PS3 have you had to set up a separate US PSN account in order to play online, get updates etc?

You won't need to set up a US account for updates or online.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:23 AM   #8
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3B0W
www.playasia.com

Unbeatable service in my opinion. I ship all my games from there to Australia.
How fast?

I need it ASAP. (Because I must play it ASAP)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »