Home

Logo Help

This is a discussion on Logo Help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2010, 11:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Logo Help

Hey guys, I'm new to this site and was wanting some help. I've tried to do something so simple and just can't get it. I need to get this new michigan state logo from green to blue for a create a school logo. I've fooled around in paint and photoshop but idk anything about those... If anybody would be kind enough to help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2010, 12:10 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Logo Help

Is that the blue you're looking for or something different?
Attached Images
File Type: png Blue Spartans.png (11.9 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by moylan1234; 05-14-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was hoping to get the exact logo I posted but just in blue... If there is an easy way to do it somebody please tell me.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:12 PM   #4
Rookie

mkam89's Arena

OVR: 3

Old 05-14-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 29

My bad I thought it was the same logo, check it now. The logo you posted is way too big for teambuilder so just let me know if that's the right blue or not. Also, in the future post any requests here http://www.operationsports.com/forum...go-thread.html just so we can keep everything together
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2010, 01:14 PM   #6
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn Sutton
I was hoping to get the exact logo I posted but just in blue... If there is an easy way to do it somebody please tell me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn Sutton
Hey guys, I'm new to this site and was wanting some help. I've tried to do something so simple and just can't get it. I need to get this new michigan state logo from green to blue for a create a school logo. I've fooled around in paint and photoshop but idk anything about those... If anybody would be kind enough to help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
welcome to OS, i actually have that logo in navy blue (since thats the logo of my old hs which i coach at) but i dont have it on this computer since i'm at work. I can post it for you tonight when i get home from work unless someone does it before me. On second that, the spartan logo i have is another Michigan State spartan logo, but in Navy Blue. It's slightly different than that. But when i get home from work i can fix the logo you posted and clean it up unless someone does it before me.

here is the Official Create a School logo thread where guys help out others with logos
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...go-thread.html

for future teambuilder questions
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...builder-forum/

Last edited by JerseySuave4; 05-14-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #7
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

also, i'd recommend downloading paint.net and gimp to edit logos. Photoshop works if you're good at it but regular paint sucks. I use paint.net for most of my stuff and gimp for a few things (but gimp freezes too much).
Old 05-14-2010, 01:18 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

This should work. Let me know if you're looking for a much different shade of blue -- if you just want to tweak it, you can open it in Photoshop and just adjust the brightness, hue or saturation.

[img]http://www.operationsports.com/forums/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »