Home

All I know is...

This is a discussion on All I know is... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #17
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: All I know is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
nice trash talkin with ya my frin...now let's await Sept.11
I can't wait I'm hoping for a hell of a game.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:58 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
No one was payed off.

And the better team won, that is all.
Laughable. No team in college football history had more pro talent than the U from 2000-2003. Their backfield was a joke with Portis, Mcgahee, Gore and Davenport. They had Andre Johnson, Sinorice Moss and Roscoe Parrish. They had Shockey and K2. Defense they had Wilfork, Joseph, DJ Williams, Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Jonathan Vilma, Phillip Buchanon, Mike Rumph, Antrel Rolle, Kelly Jennings, Orien Harris and Jerome Mcdougle. Almost forgot 2 starting left tackles in the NFL, Bryant Mckinnie and Vernon Carey, along with a QB that went 38-2 in his career. OSU counters with a guy that sells used cars in Columbus at QB and a guy rotting in prison at RB. There is no argument who the better team was.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:58 PM   #19
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
I can't wait I'm hoping for a hell of a game.

me too but one thing i am truly happy for and that is that the game is at 330 and not primetime because that would make it a whole lot more difficult for us...
NBA- New York Knicks

Old 05-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #20
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
me too but one thing i am truly happy for and that is that the game is at 330 and not primetime because that would make it a whole lot more difficult for us...
I don't think it's 110% for sure yet, but I'll bet whatever with whoever that it's a prime time game. Don't worry though, we'll be down in Miami next year in primetime I'm sure, so I guess it's all fair.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #21
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott812313
Laughable. No team in college football history had more pro talent than the U from 2000-2003. Their backfield was a joke with Portis, Mcgahee, Gore and Davenport. They had Andre Johnson, Sinorice Moss and Roscoe Parrish. They had Shockey and K2. Defense they had Wilfork, Joseph, DJ Williams, Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Jonathan Vilma, Phillip Buchanon, Mike Rumph, Antrel Rolle, Kelly Jennings, Orien Harris and Jerome Mcdougle. Almost forgot 2 starting left tackles in the NFL, Bryant Mckinnie and Vernon Carey, along with a QB that went 38-2 in his career. OSU counters with a guy that sells used cars in Columbus at QB and a guy rotting in prison at RB. There is no argument who the better team was.

i was going to go there but decided not to, way to have my back man...
NBA- New York Knicks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #22
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Since when is how good a college team is, based on how their players turned out in the NFL? Miami had a ton of talent no doubt about it, but you can't win on talent alone.

Last edited by Buckeyes_Doc; 05-15-2010 at 10:07 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:05 PM   #23
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

Quote:
Since when is how good a college team is based on how their player turned out in the NFL?
that's why i didnt go there...
NBA- New York Knicks

Old 05-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #24
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Congrats, Miami had the better group of players.

Group of players =/= Team

I'm not gonna say who did or don't have the better TEAM, because it's truly impossible to tell. But I will say that the better TEAM doesn't always win. Ask the Patriots. I Laurent if they replay that SB with the Gaints 19 times they win at least 8 of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »