Home

All I know is...

This is a discussion on All I know is... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2010, 09:54 PM   #49
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: All I know is...

Oh hahaha. Let's make a joke about the school that had a winning record every year for the past decade. Didn't Miami have a 5-7 record a couple years ago? Nothing like destroying a team in the Humanitarian Bowl! Go get 'em, bro.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:59 PM   #50
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
LOL Ohio State hasn't done crap? Ok.
Winning the Rose Bowl isn't that big of a deal for Ohio State, it's expected. Losing to Texas in the Fiesta Bowl is not, losing to Florida and LSU in the NC is nowhere near acceptable. So by Ohio State standards, they haven't done crap. By your standards, they must be the greatest team to ever put on helmets. Don't get me wrong, I love Ohio State. I'm from Ohio but I have not been impressed since they cheated their way to the NC that year.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #51
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
Winning the Rose Bowl isn't that big of a deal for Ohio State, it's expected. Losing to Texas in the Fiesta Bowl is not, losing to Florida and LSU in the NC is nowhere near acceptable. So by Ohio State standards, they haven't done crap. By your standards, they must be the greatest team to ever put on helmets. Don't get me wrong, I love Ohio State. I'm from Ohio but I have not been impressed since they cheated their way to the NC that year.
You have got to be kidding me.

Cheating...?

Winning the Rose Bowl isn't a big deal...? It's expected? Tell me why they were underdogs and everyone was expecting them to be stomped by Oregon if it's "expected?"

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #52
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
You have got to be kidding me.

Cheating...?

Winning the Rose Bowl isn't a big deal...? It's expected? Tell me why they were underdogs and everyone was expecting them to be stomped by Oregon if it's "expected?"

People picked Oregon because it was the popular thing to do. And yes it's expected. Did you happen to know that Ohio State's main priority is winning the Rose Bowl? Then winning the championship? Probably not. You can argue with me all you want. Because no matter what I say, you'll play the Homer card and "always be right." Did you know that Ohio State actually turned down the NC in 1996 because the Rose Bowl means more to them? Or did you just start liking them when they "beat" Miami? So don't FacePalm me.

Last edited by TripleCrown9; 05-18-2010 at 10:13 PM. Reason: wrong year
Old 05-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #53
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Oh hahaha. Let's make a joke about the school that had a winning record every year for the past decade. Didn't Miami have a 5-7 record a couple years ago? Nothing like destroying a team in the Humanitarian Bowl! Go get 'em, bro.
haha wow...nuthin like havin a team that's never won anything in their lives besides landin Michael Crabtree in recruitingcompared to a team that produces the best NFL players and has a storied program with 5 nat'l titles...haha youre not even authorized to argue with half the teams in your conference about winning, and your tryin to argue with a Cane fan...
NBA- New York Knicks

Old 05-18-2010, 10:14 PM   #54
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

What in the world are you talking about? Yes Ohio State's main priority is to win the BIG 10. Just like Florida's is to win the SEC, USC to win the PAC 10, etc. Guess what? How many Rose Bowls has Ohio State played in recently? Even though they have dominated the BIG 10? I'll let you think about that, and while your at it think about how many other bowl games they have turned down recently to play in the Rose Bowl, since according to you the Rose Bowl is most important.

Winning the Rose Bowl is not expected, winning the Big 10 is. There is a difference.

And I'm not even going to let you bait me in to this whole homer thing or questioning when I became a fan of OSU.

You are cleary a troll.

Bye now.

Last edited by Buckeyes_Doc; 05-18-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #55
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
haha wow...nuthin like havin a team that's never won anything in their lives besides landin Michael Crabtree in recruitingcompared to a team that produces the best NFL players and has a storied program with 5 nat'l titles...haha youre not even authorized to argue with half the teams in your conference about winning, and your tryin to argue with a Cane fan...
OK you win that. I forgot that ya'll also lead in players arrested. Kudos for that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2010, 10:21 PM   #56
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
OK you win that. I forgot that ya'll also lead in players arrested. Kudos for that.

haha i'll jus haf2 take that one...good arguin witcha
NBA- New York Knicks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »