Home

All I know is...

This is a discussion on All I know is... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
All I know is...

I am ready for some college football! The videos for 11 show the game heading in the right direction and every thread on this board... be it stadium updates, uniform updates, entrances, something about the game play in 11 or... our all-time favorite subject - CHEERLEADERS!!! Is just getting me more and more pumped for some college football.

What will the Big XII look like w/ so many QB's... and a few coaches... gone? Will Notre Dame transition smoothly into Brian Kelly's offense? Will Cincinnati be able to keep up the great strides they've made the past few years now that Kelly is gone? Will 'Bama repeat? Will Lane Kiffin stay in one place longer than one season?

What will the 'Gators look like? How many times during a home Florida State game will the camera man focus on their lovely female fans? Will June Jones/SMU have enough firepower to upset Texas Tech in Lubbock week one? How many uniform combo's will Oregon have this year? I'm going to say 4,638.

Football season simply cannot arrive fast enough!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: All I know is...

I'm right there!!!
And with Spring Ball done, and school Finals ending this week, I need some college football to sustain me until August.

I haven't played NCAA since '08, so '11 will be an upgrade to me eventhough forums have not been good to EA's College Football. We shall see though!!

I really hate this "Dead" time in between seasons because I don't like Baseball, not into Hockey (since I moved to Cali), and NBA is boring until Finals. So I'm hurting right now.

Trying to find something to fill the void, but little is working.

Help!!!
"I've fallen down, and I can't get up"
Old 05-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

you do know there's a CFB forum right?

@AdamdotH
Old 05-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #4
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5

YES! I agree with you 110%. The Cavs are out of the playoffs, the RedWings are out of the playoffs, and I just can never seem to get into baseball until post-all star game. Ever since January 1st I've been ready for some OSU football, but at this point, I'll settle for any form of college football. Can't wait until September, but hopefully NCAA and Madden hold me off through August.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #5
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419
YES! I agree with you 110%. The Cavs are out of the playoffs, the RedWings are out of the playoffs, and I just can never seem to get into baseball until post-all star game. Ever since January 1st I've been ready for some OSU football, but at this point, I'll settle for any form of college football. Can't wait until September, but hopefully NCAA and Madden hold me off through August.

Well i sure hope you are ready for the Sept. 11 beatdown you guys are about to receive...
NBA- New York Knicks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #6
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Well i sure hope you are ready for the Sept. 11 beatdown you guys are about to receive...
Trust me, I'll be ready. I'll be almost as ready as the Badgers were after they dominated you in that bowl game.... Just weeks after OSU blew them out.

Lol a little trash talk never hurt anybody, but yes, I cannot WAIT for that game. Good luck.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:30 PM   #7
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
LOL, are you talking about a beatdown on the field or after the game? You know, with Miami you never know.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #8
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

^^^Or...on the field, at the game???

GT: IIx PaCmAN xII
Rams/Mizzou/Cards

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »