Home

Really still no in game saves!

This is a discussion on Really still no in game saves! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2010, 05:21 AM   #1
Rookie

lowndsy's Arena

OVR: 2
Really still no in game saves!

Surely we have waited long enough for this to be put in. We have busy lives and if i have 30 or 40 mins spare at the mo i cannot start a game knowing i will not finish it! In game save i can play and save and move on with life. C`mon its not there to cheat, it helps with the busy modern world!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2010, 08:17 AM   #2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Really still no in game saves!

I hear you. I'm a morning person and I can sometimes squeeze 30+ minutes in to game before the kids wake up. But when I'm playing MLB 2K10 and the kids wake up, I just save the game and go have breakfast with them. In game saves aren't as important for people without kids but it's not always easy to get a full hour dedicated to gaming without being interupted.

They haven't said no in game saves this year but I have a bad feeling we won't see this until next year's game. They are adding too many things this year so I don't think any time was left over for NCAA 11.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:31 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowndsy
Surely we have waited long enough for this to be put in. We have busy lives and if i have 30 or 40 mins spare at the mo i cannot start a game knowing i will not finish it! In game save i can play and save and move on with life. C`mon its not there to cheat, it helps with the busy modern world!
Absolutely!! I think the lack of this, rather than anything else over the last four years has killed the NCAA series for me. I just don't get 60-80 min. chunks of times alone to play. Family with three kids, full time job... we all know the drill. I probably start 300 games every fall, yet finish about 20% of them. I'd love to do an offline dynasty, but there is no point in me even trying. I'm left to playing offline games against the CPU. Annoying to the highest level.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:01 AM   #4
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowndsy

How is this EA's problem?
Old 05-17-2010, 09:11 AM   #5
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
He's not saying it's EA's problem. It's his problem but EA can fix it with in game saves. What can't you understand about that? EA had in game saves back in Madden '05 on the PS2. The Show and MLB 2K10 have had in games saves for at least two years. It's not unreasonable to ask they be added especially when football games often take the most time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2010, 09:15 AM   #6
Rookie

mangler's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
gamers with this "problem" will buy games with in-game save features to play rather than NCAA since they rarely get the satisfaction of completing a full game on NCAA.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:19 AM   #7
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

I see this as a fairly important feature in sports games now.

If NBA2K10, MLB2K10 and The Show can do it, why can't NCAA or Madden.

Gamers are getting older and convenience is something that shouldn't be overlooked. Not saying it's a "gamekiller" or anything ridiculous, but we should have this by now.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:37 AM   #8
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5

I know its not the answer any of us are looking for, but this is why they put in supersim.
That is from their own mouths.

Therefore they probably think this case is closed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »