Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: New Features of the Game

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: New Features of the Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #17
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: New Features of the Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
For the first time after watching this video. I may have relized that the D side of the ball might little to weak agaist the run game this year. I hope not. E3 is coming up. Hopefully it will give me hope for the D side of the ball. But everything else pretty much old news and that is it.
In all fairness if they're playing on lower setting this is to be expected. Now if this is AA or Heisman then we have a big problem.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:05 PM   #18
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

I hate the spinning animation in this game. In the 1st Ingram highlight, he's getting ready to spin but the defender starts to engage and Ingram quickly morphs into another animation.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:08 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 10
NCAA 11 is going to be hot this year I love the 120 ways to win factor the differences in how the teams play will really keep the game fresh. Keeping the game fresh is big for me because I love dynasty mode.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 14
Thought since it's Friday they would at least give us blog part 3, this video was nice to see the presentation, but that is still not new. Kinda left us cliff hangin' over the weekend though.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #21
Rookie

taman08's Arena

OVR: 1

i doint expect the run to be overpowering at all!!! from my experience, when know the offense is running you can pretty much shut it down if you adjust your Defense right and the running back dnt break a million tackles at the line....just like the last few years, i expect you have to work the run game in as well as the passing game!...nd lets not forget ALL the things that affect the run game like; RB ratings, OL Ratings, fatigue, play calling, defense ratings and most important, Awareness (ties in with ratings)

Last edited by taman08; 05-21-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2010, 06:25 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 14

Wow, Pryor looks even faster in the video. That spin move was downright nasty. Penn State fans aren't going to be happy to see how he ran in for 2 TDs with ease on their defense.

Old 05-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #23
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

This beyond broadcast crap has got to go. They keep touting replay angles that networks can't do... then why are you doing it? Aren't you supposed to make me feel like I'm watching a real life broadcast? I already watch the game from God Angle, which can't be avoided, but you have to remind me I'm in a video game everytime I watch a replay?

They're missing the point of "immersion".

Don't get me wrong, the game looks great this year. I think I'm more pumped about this game than any sports game since High Heat 2005, but guys... try getting the broadcast presentation right before you go "beyond" broadcast, k?

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:39 PM   #24
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
This beyond broadcast crap has got to go. They keep touting replay angles that networks can't do... then why are you doing it? Aren't you supposed to make me feel like I'm watching a real life broadcast? I already watch the game from God Angle, which can't be avoided, but you have to remind me I'm in a video game everytime I watch a replay?

They're missing the point of "immersion".

Don't get me wrong, the game looks great this year. I think I'm more pumped about this game than any sports game since High Heat 2005, but guys... try getting the broadcast presentation right before you go "beyond" broadcast, k?
Took the words right out of my mouth.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »