Home

If Coaching Changes is in,What would make it right?

This is a discussion on If Coaching Changes is in,What would make it right? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2010, 10:22 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: If Coaching Changes is in,What would make it right?

Do coaches even matter about anything in this game? Shouldnt they make the coaches matter more before we make it where a coach goes matters?
Old 05-28-2010, 11:28 AM   #50
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
Do coaches even matter about anything in this game? Shouldnt they make the coaches matter more before we make it where a coach goes matters?
Your right bro it all has to come togather and make sense before they can add other stuff to it.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #51
MVP

BROman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
I dont know bro if its done right it should play out for all of us. But if its just a simple coaching changes that make sense that would be kool for now too.
i don't want much b/c we've never had anything. i don't need oc's/dc's/st coaches. head coaches who style & philosophy mirror their real life counterparts is wish #1, and a carousel that hires/fires based upon performance and has retirements along with a pool of generic coaches is wish #2. for instance, if i win 20-some games over 2 years at marshall, ,maybe can i get a job offer at rutgers, where greg schiano has just left to go to penn state, where joe pa retired, and a fictional coach replaced me back at ohio, or maybe a coach at a smaller school like la-monroe replaces me and a generic coach replaces him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2010, 02:19 PM   #52
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROman
i don't want much b/c we've never had anything. i don't need oc's/dc's/st coaches. head coaches who style & philosophy mirror their real life counterparts is wish #1, and a carousel that hires/fires based upon performance and has retirements along with a pool of generic coaches is wish #2. for instance, if i win 20-some games over 2 years at marshall, ,maybe can i get a job offer at rutgers, where greg schiano has just left to go to penn state, where joe pa retired, and a fictional coach replaced me back at ohio, or maybe a coach at a smaller school like la-monroe replaces me and a generic coach replaces him.
Thats all Im asking as well. Everything else can come as it go.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:20 AM   #53
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Im waiting to see if they can add this in this year and not tell us we have to wait next year for this because season showdown took its place, But dont worry it will be there next year..
Old 05-31-2010, 11:39 AM   #54
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriech23
What would make it right is if when you are coaching, lets say Troy and you go 10-3, you wouldn't get coaching offers from a 12-1 Penn St. team. The offers need to be more realistic and not as common. I hate getting offers from undefeated 5 and 6 star teams at ends of seasons with 2 star teams. IMO so unrealistic
this. exactly. even if you do go undefeated and win a BCS bowl game. now maybe PSU I could see, if the game was suggesting Joe Pa retired.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »