Home

Old 05-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15
Wow

I'm playing NCAA 09 in my UGA franchise, and I upped AJ Green's Spec. Catch up a bit to 93. So far he has jumped up between two guys and caught a ball Fitz style http://media.photobucket.com/image/F...ards-catch.jpg except the two guys were facing him and it wasn't a touchdown.

He also made one Roddy white style, catching a perfect pass between three defenders for a TD.

He also made a catch Ochocinco style, where he deflected it up in the air, fell down and caught the ball while he was on his back in the corner of the endzone.

What are your memorable memories?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaos
What are your memorable memories?
In NCAA 08 I was in a dynasty {off-line} w/ Hawaii. I was in my sixth season and playing USC in The Grand Old Lady. Halftime score was 6-33. Basically, if it could go wrong, it did for my team the first half.

Second half I mount a comeback and win 54-53. This was one of those games where you feel the CPU is doing everything it can to beat you... everybody here has had one of those games. Somehow, the Warriors managed to overcome a lot of CPU crap and pull off the win w/ a 33 yd FG as time expired.

Old 05-27-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
Rookie

dmhtfld's Arena

OVR: 2

Well its not a good memory but its the only play i can remember i had while playing ncaa.It happened while i was playing ncaa 2007 and I was using my created team. I was down by 4 with 5 seconds left and i was on the 35 yard line closest to the endzone and i run a play where my fastest reciever is doing a streak. I throw the ball up and he makes a diving catch right at the goalline and the ball clearly makes it over the line. But the game didnt call it a touchdown and there was no way of challenging it. I got so mad that i threw my controller at my ps2 and broke the system. I was so mad i still cant believe that it happened.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:45 PM   #4
Rookie

Husker88Chief's Arena

OVR: 4

Good - I was playing my coworker this year on NCAA '10, I returned a kickoff for a touchdown, then on the ensuing kickoff I forced a fumble on him and took it to the house. Then on the FOLLOWING kickoff, I rocked him for ANOTHER fumble and took over at his 12. Scored the next play. I went from being down 14 to up 7 just like that.

Bad- I bombed a pass 60+ yards to score with my teambuilder '95 Nebraska team to Reggie Baul to take the lead with 7 seconds left, and started exclaiming "TOUCHDOWN TOMMIE FRRRRRAZZZAAAAHHHH!!!", waking up everyone in my house, including my 89 year old grandpa...then on the following kickoff I let the opposing team return the kick to the house. FML.

Nebraska Football: 12-2 (Big Ten Runner-Up & Capitol One Bowl Champions)

Kansas City Chiefs: 10-6 (1st in AFC West)

Last edited by Husker88Chief; 05-27-2010 at 09:48 PM.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #5
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Down 44-40, after UF scored in the SECCG with less than a minute left in the 4th, Reuben Randle took it to the house AND caught the 2 pt conversion for the 48-44 Win and a NCG appearance vs. Texas, in which he had 2 TD's in a winning effort.

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

online dynasty with roommate

i am miami he is gtech

im down 24-7 at half end up winning

he dominated every aspect of the first half i got a lucky pick six to start the game second half he scored on opening kick off then i fumbled on my first play he shanks a lay up of a field goal and my team just explodes considering all the trash talking i did before the game and he did during the game was a relief lol. 52-31 is final with me winning ^^

we played again next year on the dynasty later in the semester he is up 28-14 at half almost exact same thing happens except it is an INT and he shanks the fg and i win 56-35.
MLB: Houston Astros
Old 05-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #7
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker88Chief
Good - I was playing my coworker this year on NCAA '10, I returned a kickoff for a touchdown, then on the ensuing kickoff I forced a fumble on him and took it to the house. Then on the FOLLOWING kickoff, I rocked him for ANOTHER fumble and took over at his 12. Scored the next play. I went from being down 14 to up 7 just like that.

Bad- I bombed a pass 60+ yards to score with my teambuilder '95 Nebraska team to Reggie Baul to take the lead with 7 seconds left, and started exclaiming "TOUCHDOWN TOMMIE FRRRRRAZZZAAAAHHHH!!!", waking up everyone in my house, including my 89 year old grandpa...then on the following kickoff I let the opposing team return the kick to the house. FML.

The bad part made me lol xD

@dmh - Dang that sucks xD
Old 05-28-2010, 12:56 AM   #8
Rookie

Husker88Chief's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaos
The bad part made me lol xD
I may have omitted the part where I scrambled to the box for the power button.

Nebraska Football: 12-2 (Big Ten Runner-Up & Capitol One Bowl Champions)

Kansas City Chiefs: 10-6 (1st in AFC West)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »