Home

Uhhh..in-game saves???!

This is a discussion on Uhhh..in-game saves???! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #25
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Uhhh..in-game saves???!

Good to see Odogg on board. It amazes me that this feature has been removed from sports games. I wish EA would tell us why they took it out of a few of their titles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2010, 01:19 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

They addressed it last year and said it was a technical issue that they had nearly fixed and maybe next year...but so far I've heard nothing. Also I can't recall if that was madden or ncaa they were talking about...maybe it was Madden..
Old 06-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #27
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5

come on ODogg...you clearly should've used the SUPERSIM feature when the weather started getting bad hahaahaa
Old 06-03-2010, 02:34 PM   #28
Rookie

jolson88's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Welcome aboard!!

I used to use in-game saves all the time. When my first son was born, there was no telling when I would have to stop a game to go tend to him and tending to him usually wasn't a 5-10 min job. It would usually be hours before I could get back to the game. Thankfully, back then we had in game saves. Last year, my 2nd son was born (7 yrs apart ) and I am catching pure hell nowadays when I try to get a game in. I have pretty much given up playing through the day and I can only play now late at night after he's went to sleep. Oh, how I miss in-game saves.
Sounds like my situation (not the kids far apart, just taking care of the kids in general). It sucks to only be able to play at night because there's no easy way to save at any time .
Old 06-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

rollinphat - good one!! LOL!! Maybe if i'd been up 56-14 I would have...but not 17-13 with 2 mins to go!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »