Home

NCAA 10: What Are The Best Things That You Will Remember?

This is a discussion on NCAA 10: What Are The Best Things That You Will Remember? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #17
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NCAA 10: What Are The Best Things That You Will Remember?

My last season leading my beloved Gators with Tim Tebow. That's what I will remember. NCAA 10 signaled a 'Goodbye' to our great QB.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:30 PM   #18
Rookie

Barkley7's Arena

OVR: 6

The rosters were fun with the great group of '09 players. Too bad the sim stats look terrible.
I do like that the defense was actually decent compared to 09, but no matter how many times I adjust some sliders on AA/Heisman, it comes down to the robo qb completing 80% passes, and the CPU RB getting 2.0 YPC
Old 06-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #19
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

TeamBuilder was the one thing I really enjoyed about last year's game.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:04 AM   #20
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3B0W
My last season leading my beloved Gators with Tim Tebow. That's what I will remember. NCAA 10 signaled a 'Goodbye' to our great QB.
Someone sounds obsessed :P
Old 06-05-2010, 02:13 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
How the computers offense could basically be unstoppable on heisman at points in the game. And how many interceptions they get. So annoying. I didnt like anything about NCAAF 10 other than it was the only college football game to play.
So why didn't you bother to drop it down to Varsity level and get better more realistic game play?

This is what i don't understand about guys at times....

They will accept playing on one level because they feel it's cool or it goes against what everyone else is doing....

One of the most underated aspects of NCAA 10 was how well the games played out on Varsity level.....Of course you had to change sliders but I'm sure that 5 minutes of changing the sliders would have been way too much to do for some guys now days........

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 02:23 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
There is no disrespect at all, I did not make the game. This is really showing us what the community looks for in these games, the negative. If I made this thread showing you all the bad things in NCAA 10 the community would pile on.
You don't have to defend your thread man

The game was pretty good, it had flaws but it was still a very solid football game and some of these guys are just really overeacting because they most likely didn't get everything in the game they wanted last year.

I read some of these post and wonder if I was playing the same game at times....

Half the problems i see posted had a somewhat of remedy to it. But guys just like to complain instead of fix the problem themselves

It's just like for NCAA 11 you'll have clowns that will bash the game soley on players not having dreads or right helmets

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-05-2010, 03:58 PM   #23
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
So why didn't you bother to drop it down to Varsity level and get better more realistic game play?

They will accept playing on one level because they feel it's cool or it goes against what everyone else is doing....

One of the most underated aspects of NCAA 10 was how well the games played out on Varsity level.....Of course you had to change sliders but I'm sure that 5 minutes of changing the sliders would have been way too much to do for some guys now days........
Does the game play more realistic on Varsity? I could never get realistic sliders on Heisman and just assumed it was the same at every level.

Also, this may sound strange, I don't own '10 anymore, but own '09. Was Varsity the best level for '09 also? I feel like playing an NCAA game, but traded 10 and am sick of '09 cheese.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:22 PM   #24
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

LOL it just ain't cool to play on Varsity

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »