Home

NCAA 10: What Are The Best Things That You Will Remember?

This is a discussion on NCAA 10: What Are The Best Things That You Will Remember? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #25
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA 10: What Are The Best Things That You Will Remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3B0W
My last season leading my beloved Gators with Tim Tebow. That's what I will remember. NCAA 10 signaled a 'Goodbye' to our great QB.
It nearly killed me to play the last season with Brohm. I still have a man crush on him for what he did hear at Louisville.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck21
Does the game play more realistic on Varsity? I could never get realistic sliders on Heisman and just assumed it was the same at every level.

Also, this may sound strange, I don't own '10 anymore, but own '09. Was Varsity the best level for '09 also? I feel like playing an NCAA game, but traded 10 and am sick of '09 cheese.

Your in luck if you own NCAA 09 for the XBOX 360

I created rosters that improved the gameplay through ratings edits so the pursuit problem in NCAA 09 isn't a problem with the roster file.

Use this link it will show you how to get the rosters for NCAA 09 and I posted Playbooks and sliders for the created teams if your playing dnasty mode.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-strategy.html

Georgia Tech is actually one of the Classic Teams created alrerady

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-05-2010, 06:00 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky3D
LOL it just ain't cool to play on Varsity
Yeah I know......people assume that Heisman is better because well EA made it the hardest difficulty level

But they don't realize you can take sliders on Varsity level and in a lot of ways get better and more realistic gameplay in terms of ratings and team seperation.

But if your just one of those guys who get a high on All-Madden or Heisman level because it's a ego thing then you probably won't ever realize both games can manipulated on the lower levels to produce very similiar results but in a realistic manner.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #28
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Yeah I know......people assume that Heisman is better because well EA made it the hardest difficulty level

But they don't realize you can take sliders on Varsity level and in a lot of ways get better and more realistic gameplay in terms of ratings and team seperation.

But if your just one of those guys who get a high on All-Madden or Heisman level because it's a ego thing then you probably won't ever realize both games can manipulated on the lower levels to produce very similiar results but in a realistic manner.
I usually play on All-American/All-Conference just to avoid the CPU being cheap. Never really gave much thought to playing on varsity, but I had a good time playing anyway besides the annoying twitch running.

Teambuilder was the best thing about this game. Really hope they improved it.

Last edited by TracerBullet; 06-05-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:35 PM   #29
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15

So only two guys thought Erin Andrews was the best part?
Old 06-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgators253
I usually play on All-American/All-Conference just to avoid the CPU being cheap. Never really gave much thought to playing on varsity, but I had a good time playing anyway besides the annoying twitch running.

Teambuilde was the best thing about this game. Really hope they improved it.
The twitch running resulted in having too many players with incredible agility ratings and big RB's/WR's weighing like 210-220 lb's moving like smaller players.

What I did was make the players bigger in body size and it affected the agility and overall speed movement in the game......basically they game kinda slowed down because the agility and speed ratings dropped off.

It's a trick I learned with all of EA's sports games when they release them out of the box way too fast. You can slow down the movement and speed by making their players bigger in body type and lesser in agility

Old 06-05-2010, 09:34 PM   #31
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Besides enjoying the game, the best part for me was beating West Virginia in the last game of season 7 or 8 to win the Big East. I scored 17 4th quarter points to win 27-20.

I celebrated like UofL had won the Big East in real life. :

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #32
Rookie

nazzman's Arena

OVR: 3

I liked the highlights at the end of the half and the improvement in the highlights at the end. Also, the ability to lock down as a player at ground level. (or was that first in '09?)

My wish is for some kind of animated ESPN halftime report and wrap. As in, sportscasters sit around a desk and cite the most important stats and make somewhat meaningful comments about the course of the game. There was something like this with Boomer in a rival game about a decade ago.

Erin was cool, but there were so many meaningless injuries in 2010 that even the Gator goddess got old deep in the games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »