Home

Christrian Ponder Rating What you think

This is a discussion on Christrian Ponder Rating What you think within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2010, 02:02 AM   #57
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Christrian Ponder Rating What you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
I see you tell the story about his good games, but failed to even bring up the bad ones

Dude your guy didnt even throw 1 TD against Jacksonville State lol, An against North carolina state you survived an threw 2 int's. Do i need to mention Clemson who ate your Ponders lunch. .....4ints! An as someone cryed about an said he was injured those games thats his fault for playing then. The guy hasnt really done nothing but beat up on what you call great Defense's in your POWER HOUSE CONFERENCE!!....
Really...

Dude you were the brainiac that came into a thread having never seen the guy play a game, which the thread is about and throw out your opinions...

Call it what you want, but the NFL thinks the UNC defense has more talent than any defense in the country this year.

Oh one more thing. Here displays your knowledge of sports and competiveness- outisde of a internet message board. You said it's his fault for playing? You play for your school, your friends, your team. It's not his fault.

It's your fault coming back into this thread grabbing at straws trying to save what little face you had before.

You said...

1. He lost every big game he played... NO
2. You admitted you never saw him play... Yet you talk about game
3. You say it's his fault he played hurt... sigh

Back to the corner and I want the dunce hat on tightly and facing the corner...

Last edited by jclentzthadon; 06-06-2010 at 02:18 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:11 AM   #58
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
sure it is, but would ponder have thrown 10 more tds in those four games...i guess we will never know, but i do know that in those first 9 games (the 9 that Christian Ponder did play in) Jacory Harris threw 4 more tds than he did...

Well he did throw for over 1300 yards and had 10/1 TD ratio against your Canes, BYU, GT and UNC.

But who knows... LOL

Nice arguement
Old 06-06-2010, 02:12 AM   #59
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
Damn your crazy! You sure your a Gator?

Haha, we know you are! Check your grammer here in this tread! You got the jean shorts and all don't ya? Mullet too?
Old 06-06-2010, 02:16 AM   #60
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiPride26
Jacory did better in BIG games than ponder Jacory beat FSU, GT, OKLA, and, USF, all while putting up heismen numbers evident by his nomination for the award
ponder beat BYU and West Virginia that was about it for him last year.

J12 will kill it this season watch out there is a HURRICANE WARNING FOR ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL
1. I like Jacory Harris, he is for real

2. I'll put Ponders 4 game stretch against BYU, GT, UNC and Miami and those numbers up against any QB in college football last year.

3. He didn't play in the WVU game...

One more thing. I give made respect to UF you guys are on top and have a great team with great young guys in the wings. It's your turn and your rolling. It will be fun this year hopefully because you guys have really put it on us in recent years.

Bottom line is this. NFL scouts who get paid for building teams and winning championships have him as a potential 1st round NFL draft pick going into the season. Not us here on the OS message board that are fans or rivals. Not us here that come into a thread (cough, cough, gator4eva) and openly say they have never seen the guy play then bash him. We'll all see how good/bad he does this season, no hidding that. You look at every single scout site or college football sight and read about Ponder. I don't have to sell this sh*t because it sells itself. Ponder is set up to have an elite season. Will he? We'll see what happens.

Props to Miami, even though I hate you guys, I like JH's game and Florida, you guys don't need any more props but we are gunning for you guys like you all did to us in the 90's. That what makes this so fun. I'm off to bed, everyone take care.

Last edited by jclentzthadon; 06-06-2010 at 02:27 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:35 AM   #61
Rookie

GatorChomp1's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
Haha, we know you are! Check your grammer here in this tread! You got the jean shorts and all don't ya? Mullet too?
You spelled grammar wrong.

Plus Florida is a better school academically than Florida State, just FYI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2010, 04:03 AM   #62
Rookie

MiamiPride26's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
1. I like Jacory Harris, he is for real

2. I'll put Ponders 4 game stretch against BYU, GT, UNC and Miami and those numbers up against any QB in college football last year.

3. He didn't play in the WVU game...

One more thing. I give made respect to UF you guys are on top and have a great team with great young guys in the wings. It's your turn and your rolling. It will be fun this year hopefully because you guys have really put it on us in recent years.

Bottom line is this. NFL scouts who get paid for building teams and winning championships have him as a potential 1st round NFL draft pick going into the season. Not us here on the OS message board that are fans or rivals. Not us here that come into a thread (cough, cough, gator4eva) and openly say they have never seen the guy play then bash him. We'll all see how good/bad he does this season, no hidding that. You look at every single scout site or college football sight and read about Ponder. I don't have to sell this sh*t because it sells itself. Ponder is set up to have an elite season. Will he? We'll see what happens.

Props to Miami, even though I hate you guys, I like JH's game and Florida, you guys don't need any more props but we are gunning for you guys like you all did to us in the 90's. That what makes this so fun. I'm off to bed, everyone take care.
lol oh yeah my bad i forgot he didn't play in the bowl game didn't a freshmen start that game he wasn't that bad but to be honest i didn't watch it so i wouldn't really know if he's good or bad so im not gunna touch that
Old 06-06-2010, 05:15 AM   #63
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

I watched Ponder play since his 1st spring game when he broke a nice run after breaking a CB's ankles(not literally). Since then my cousin also played for FSU's D-line so I have been lucky enough to see the majority of Ponder's college career. IMO Ponder is overrated. I'm a nole, but I'm a football fan 1st. A hate when people assume just because some one is smart academically that they are also football instinctive. Year after year I have watched Ponder lock onto one target and or hold on to the ball too long. FSU's offense hardly ever stretched the field w/ Ponder. At this point I don't know if it was because of the young O-line or Ponder. The majority of his throws these past couple of seasons have been medium to short routes. I swear if I have to watch another game with 5+ bubble screens I'll scream.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:45 AM   #64
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWillard2
As being a roster creator that never believes in NCAA ratings, I started to work on rating the players and here is what I have so far.

97- Jake Locker

96- Ryan Mallett

94- Case Keenum

93- Kellen Moore, Christian Ponder

91-John Brantley, Ricky Stanzi, Colin Kaepernick

90- Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck,Matt Barkley, Blaine Gabbert, Jerrod johnson

88- Andy Dalton, Greg McElroy,Kirk Cousins,Jacory Harris, Nick Foles, Nathan Enderle, Mitch Mustain

87- Josh Nesbitt, Tyrod Talylor, Landry Jones, Garrett Gilbert, Robert Griffin, Kevin Riley

86- B.J. Daniels, Ben Chapelle, Ryan Lindley, Tom Savage, Cameron Newton, Zach Collaros

i would like to point out I did this before I heard about the stretched out ratings. I will need to see how those are before I can accurately rate him.
Matt Barkley and Mitch Mustain that high? right....
And Andrew Luck and Jack Locker should be 1 and 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »