Home

ACC All American/All Star team

This is a discussion on ACC All American/All Star team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2010, 12:48 AM   #9
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: ACC All American/All Star team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I follow the ACC heavy too and I have to agree that Travis Benjamin should be up there and Owen Spencer should be taken off. He only seems to show up if State is playing UNC. Good list otherwise :-)
Okay, ill look into those players and their player ratings, since player ratings dictate if they are going to be on the team and I know ole Travis Benjamin has the recognizable name, but wouldnt you rather play with someone who has a good player rating and less recognizable name, or a guy with a semi recognizable name and bad player rating? Not saying Travis is going to be bad, but we will just wait and see
Old 06-07-2010, 12:52 AM   #10
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: ACC All American/All Star team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout863
your list looks good but i have an issue with jacory harris being that far down on the list, and kyle parker not even being there. nesbitt is an triple option guy. if you wanna be technical harris and miami killed nesbit and gt so shouldnt he be ahead. anthony all isnt even in the same stratusphere as darren evans n ryan williams. my last 2 gripes are your wr. hankerson is projected as a late 1st round pick to early 2nd. yet he is in the middle to bottom of the chart. duke has 2 good wr but im pretty sure there are a few more wr better than them. jarmon fortson (fsu) travis benjamin (miami) just a couple and btw torrey smith is primarily a kick returner. and also where is sean spence from miami in ur linebackers and where is nigel carr (fsu) as well. im not knockin this cuz its a good list but id like to know where u got ur sources for ranking these guys
Try looking again, because hes on there. How could anybody have forgotten him? but I can see why you missed him, because he mightve been accidently put as an outside linebacker instead of a middle linebacker

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »