Home

CPU vs CPU Players

This is a discussion on CPU vs CPU Players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
Rookie

zwief's Arena

OVR: 2
CPU vs CPU Players

I am one of the self-proclaimed dorks who likes to have a simulated season to go along with a real season. Is anyone else excited about this year's game and its potentially of being similar to NCAA 03-05? It has been awhile since I have felt NCAA had an AI that was good for this type of gaming, but I am starting to gain hope. I know the watch mode has been around for a couple of years, but with no broadcast camera it wasnt the same. Now that presentation is getting better, are you cpu vs. cpu gamers excited yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: CPU vs CPU Players

i love to have realistic stats as much as the next guy, but the only time i may watch a cpu vs cpu game is when i am doing hw or working out or showering. In those cases I dont really watch I guess.

And what makes you feel that the AI programming will finally be able to give you the results you seek? Just wondering btw
Old 06-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #3
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

The simple answer is reasonably excited. I'm a cpu v cpu "player" in all my sports games - so the ability for realistic stats generated from this mode and accurate gameplay is a must.

I was disappointed with how cpu v cpu was handled last year in Madden when they cut out the majority of the cut scenes. After the patches NCAA was a much better game in cpu v cpu, so hopefully this year they have retained and built upon NCAA 10 plus patch for NCAA 11 (for cpu v cpu

Here's hoping for a good year.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:15 PM   #4
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

I watch several CPU vs. CPU games per week in my dynasties, and NCAA 10 was fine with me. I've never been one to require broadcast camera from CPU vs CPU games. I much prefer the behind-the-QB camera. In fact, I wish football games were broadcast on TV from that point of view.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #5
Rookie

zwief's Arena

OVR: 2

[quote=Ninjoid;2041156120]

I was disappointed with how cpu v cpu was handled last year in Madden when they cut out the majority of the cut scenes. QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more with this. The flow of the game was way too fast. It really took away from the fun of watching games. The reason I feel excited about the AI this year is that a lot of work has been done over the past few years and last year's Madden gave accurate stats depsite crappy presentation in cpu vs cpu mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »