Home

Nebraska to Big Ten

This is a discussion on Nebraska to Big Ten within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Nebraska to Big Ten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kasperson
As a Nebraska fan I love the move, I have always wanted us to play Iowa. I think it would be a great rivalry (both teams have that blue collar approach).

This will be kinda lame on the game though because the dynasty will feel kinda empty and irrelevant :/
Well Nebraska is still playing in the Big 12 this year in real life. They will be in the Big 10/16 in NCAA 12.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #10
Rookie

ps2sportgamer's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtothejizA
Well Nebraska is still playing in the Big 12 this year in real life. They will be in the Big 10/16 in NCAA 12.
NCAA 13...... (NCAA is one year ahead)

Unless in NCAA 12 (Real life 2011), they make conference switches in year 2...
Old 06-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think Neb will be playing in the Big Ten in 2011 since the Big 12 is being completely demolished. Not sure though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 08:06 PM   #12
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Nebraska WILL be in the Big 10, official announcement will be Friday. Heard this on ESPN radio. Big 10 offered Neb a position, and within an hour accepted.
Obviously, it'll be a few years before it happens, but this will be very interesting.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #13
Rookie

dsmith710's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't think Nebraska will be playing in the Big 10 in 2011. Don't they already have the conference schedules made at least a year in advance? Plus, I would think the Big 10 is going to get more than just one more team. Meaning they would most likely split the conference up into 2 divisions, so I would say at least 2 years.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:33 PM   #14
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith710
I don't think Nebraska will be playing in the Big 10 in 2011. Don't they already have the conference schedules made at least a year in advance? Plus, I would think the Big 10 is going to get more than just one more team. Meaning they would most likely split the conference up into 2 divisions, so I would say at least 2 years.
Yeah, 2011 isn't happening. 2012 is the soonest this would happen.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #15
Rookie

dsmith710's Arena

OVR: 1

I would actually be happy if Nebraska was the only team to join. I like it being 12 teams, 2 divisions of 6. And being a Penn State fan I like the addition of Nebraska.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #16
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith710

The Big10 already has eleven teams. Nebraska would be number twelve, allowing us to split into two different divisions and have a conference championship game. I do feel that the Big10 will try to get at least two more teams though. Notre Dame & Mizzou have been mentioned the most and make perfect sense, at least imo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »