Home

TEAM BUILDER question..

This is a discussion on TEAM BUILDER question.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2010, 05:57 PM   #17
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: TEAM BUILDER question..

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
I'm not 100% sure how it works but I imagine when you download a team with the custom logo, the team is linked to a copy of that logo on the Tb server and as long as you're connected to the internet (and the servers are up) you can see the logo.
Somebody said awhile ago that the teams are stored as a flash file to your xbox 360, and the xbox does not have enough memory to store 120 teams on it. This makes sense to me. As much as I would love to have the ability to add 120 teams to my dynasty, at least we can add 12, which is always better than one.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 06-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #18
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
I assume the custom logo box is for people who don't want to see custom logos when they search for teams; either because they only want to download teams with the built in logos or they don't want to see offensive logos when they search (the latter has never happened to me).

I'm not 100% sure how it works but I imagine when you download a team with the custom logo, the team is linked to a copy of that logo on the Tb server and as long as you're connected to the internet (and the servers are up) you can see the logo.
Okay, so to be able to see the logo of those teams that have custom logos you must use them online?
Old 06-10-2010, 07:08 PM   #19
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrulenc
Okay, so to be able to see the logo of those teams that have custom logos you must use them online?
Your profile has to signed onto Xbox Live or PSN.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 06-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #20
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrulenc
Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up. I know this was mentioned earlier about the custom logos, but when I'm searching through the TB website I do notice alot of the teams have the thing apear where it says "custom logo". Does that mean that when you download that squad the logo doesn't come with it? Is there any way to get the custom logos onto your game?
There's a checkbox at the bottom of the page to show custom logos
Old 06-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #21
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
There's a checkbox at the bottom of the page to show custom logos
Oh yeah, i know this.

I'm just asking, once the team is downloaded, will you have the custom logo, with the correct downloaded team, to use freely within the game?

I hope you get what I'm saying, I sould like an effing nube right now :/ lol

Edit: I notice now that someone replied telling me you must be signed into PSN or Live to be able to see the logo within the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »