Home

TEAM BUILDER question..

This is a discussion on TEAM BUILDER question.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2010, 12:12 PM   #1
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8
TEAM BUILDER question..

I havn't purchased a new college football game since 08'.
This year, I'm a freshmen at a FCS school.
Now I've already been told that FCS schools arn't included, but that's why I'm extrememly excitied about this whole team builder feature, introduced in the 2010 game.

My question is, when you have created or downloaded a team from the teambuilder website, can you then choose to use them (and any other team you've downloaded/created) in an in-game franchise by replacing a D1 team?

Thanks, alot is riding on you guys' replies, whether I get the 10' game or 11' game is at steak.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

Re: TEAM BUILDER question..

I just now realized I posted this in the wrong spot. But still, if anyone would like to answer on here, I'll glady except. Sorry for posting in the wrong area.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:39 PM   #3
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrulenc
I havn't purchased a new college football game since 08'.
This year, I'm a freshmen at a FCS school.
Now I've already been told that FCS schools arn't included, but that's why I'm extrememly excitied about this whole team builder feature, introduced in the 2010 game.

My question is, when you have created or downloaded a team from the teambuilder website, can you then choose to use them (and any other team you've downloaded/created) in an in-game franchise by replacing a D1 team?

Thanks, alot is riding on you guys' replies, whether I get the 10' game or 11' game is at steak.

That's exactly how it works. One minor caveat; if the team uses a custom logo, meaning a logo not already available on the Tb website, your console has to be connected to the internet in order for that logo to display.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:43 PM   #4
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
That's exactly how it works. One minor caveat; if the team uses a custom logo, meaning a logo not already available on the Tb website, your console has to be connected to the internet in order for that logo to display.
I really apprciate the reply!
So um, if what you're saying is correct, I should be able to download some teams off the site, then replace division one teams to use the teams I just downloaded in a franchise? (hope that makes sense..)
Old 06-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #5
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

that is correct
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #6
MVP

prowler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrulenc
I really apprciate the reply!
So um, if what you're saying is correct, I should be able to download some teams off the site, then replace division one teams to use the teams I just downloaded in a franchise? (hope that makes sense..)
Yes, up to 12 teams can be replaced.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:47 PM   #7
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

Awesome!
Will it be the same way for 2011 you think?
Old 06-10-2010, 12:59 PM   #8
MVP

prowler's Arena

Naturally we're hoping they expanded on the Tb features in 2011 but at the very least all things possible in 10 will most likely be possible in 11, and the devs have already stated any teams created for 10 can be transferred over to 11.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »