Home

Last ncaa10 game... Avoid "Liddle_Wood"

This is a discussion on Last ncaa10 game... Avoid "Liddle_Wood" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2010, 05:52 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Last ncaa10 game... Avoid "Liddle_Wood"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigho
I don't play the game anymore. Waiting for NCAA 11.

Just sayin' that it's kind of a waste of time. There are cheesers everywhere - so what? Play with guys you know won't cheese. It's (sadly) a part of the gaming environment now-a-days, you've either got to deal with it, or play exclusively with a group of people you know won't pull that B.S. on you.

It just gets irritating after awhile reading these when it really won't change anything.
What is truly irritating is people who have little self-control and choose to click on threads that they know they will not approve of and then take the time to respond with a childish picture. Basically, you just chose to pick a fight or at the very least made an attempt to get a rise out of him. Now that's irritating and annoying.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. If I choose to play online, I will avoid this guy like the plague.

Last edited by 12; 06-12-2010 at 05:57 AM.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:50 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
So you, in other words, you just did the same thing. Instead of bypassing my statement and simply leaving in the:

you took the opportunity to take a jab at me to attempt to get a response from me, or at the very least, attempt to cause some kind of emotional reaction in me.
Rich Rod... That is all.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #11
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

LOL @ Vertigno

Thanks for the heads up OP. I can't believe some people do this. This why I hate playing online because idiots like this guy just can't take a loss and will resort to anything to win. It is sad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 24

With a name like "Liddle Wood", sounds like he needs to cheat to compensate for his "other problem".....
Old 06-13-2010, 06:36 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
So you, in other words, you just did the same thing. Instead of bypassing my statement and simply leaving in the:

you took the opportunity to take a jab at me to attempt to get a response from me, or at the very least, attempt to cause some kind of emotional reaction in me.
No. I didn't do the same thing. I saw a thread that applied to me. I don't want to play against punks and cheesers online. I'll avoid Littlewood.

Last edited by 12; 06-13-2010 at 06:46 AM.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:11 AM   #14
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Yeah, this Liddle_Wood guy sounds like a few Bammers I know here. Most are ok, but Texas and Bama fans have a higher concentration of D-Bags. If winning the BCS brings mental ******ation with it I'll stay an Arkansas fan.

Last edited by acts238shaun; 06-13-2010 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:39 AM   #15
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
I feel you man. This is why I stopped playing online years ago.
The only game I don't play online anymore is sadly Madden and NCAA. I would rather play MW and listen to every tool on there than to play against those "cheesers" on NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 03:14 PM   #16
Rookie

OperationRoseBowl's Arena

OVR: 8

I respect that he's trying to give us heads up. I feel ya man. I don't like cheesers either. Especially the ones who like to mouth off. Not over the mic but on msgs. I know some of ya'll might not care but I'm gonna tell my story anyway.

One time I was playing this guy who was using Florida (not surprising to anyone) I was using FSU. He went up on me 14-0 soon after the second td, he sent me a msg saying, "No quits." I didn't reply. I used it as motivation to back in the game. Finally, I returned a pick-six. Now I was winning 35-28. I sent him a msg back as revenge, it said, you guessed it, "No quits." just as he did to me. He replied saying that I was a "Cocky bass-terd" ....Really? ....After he was the one who thought he was all big and bad. Btw, I did end up winning the game. It was back and forth but I pulled it out. Give me your thoughts about this situation or if you have a story similar to it.

Fantasy Sports Enthusiast
Sports Memorabilia Collector

CowboysAstrosRocketsTexas Longhorns

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »