Home

Nike Pro Combat Uniforms Website

This is a discussion on Nike Pro Combat Uniforms Website within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #17
Rookie

SoonerSports's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Nike Pro Combat Uniforms Website

I don't remember Clemson having PC?????
Carolina Panthers
Old 06-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #18
Banned

UMCanes93's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
new ones??? wow, gotta checkthem out....hmmm clemson first! gonna be sick I bet!
There aren't going to be new ones released anytime soon..what are you talking about? Clemson wore theirs last year
Old 06-12-2010, 03:18 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 41

Apparently I'm the only one who thinks these are ugly... I actually like the VT and Miami numbers, but the random wing patterns on the shoulders are ugly (Mizzou), as are the White F (Florida) and White Numbers (Ohio State) helmets.

I like traditional uniforms with a little flair, and Nike's Oregon fiasco and the SOD uniforms in college hoops are terrible.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:18 PM   #20
Rookie

beelo's Arena

OVR: 4

Love Mizzou's and TCU's

Not New, just soft spoken.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:34 PM   #21
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11

I was under the impression that PC unis were worn by a few teams last year to test them out, then this year all nike schools would get PCs...dunno why I thought that. But anyway, Id say my favs are FSU and TCU, especially FSU. I love the burgundy and black.

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 06:02 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlegendkillax
I was under the impression that PC unis were worn by a few teams last year to test them out, then this year all nike schools would get PCs...dunno why I thought that. But anyway, Id say my favs are FSU and TCU, especially FSU. I love the burgundy and black.
lol uh no I don't think so! Bama wouldn't EVER go Pro Combat. Too traditional. Plus last year Saban said he wouldn't get involved with the PCs because he didn't feel he was important enough to be making those sort of changes, or something like that. you can probably find on youtube...
Old 06-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMCanes93
There aren't going to be new ones released anytime soon..what are you talking about? Clemson wore theirs last year
Yeah I thought at first that this was like a new thread about new PCs. didn't ever lok at date; also, had not known that Clemson wore PCs last year lol oh well anyway yeah....
Old 06-12-2010, 06:08 PM   #24
Banned

Brnto4life's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
lol uh no I don't think so! Bama wouldn't EVER go Pro Combat. Too traditional. Plus last year Saban said he wouldn't get involved with the PCs because he didn't feel he was important enough to be making those sort of changes, or something like that. you can probably find on youtube...
Pro Combat is more about material than aesthetics. Look at Texas' PC uni for an example of keeping it traditional.

Nike changes their uniform materials every few years and within 3-4 years most teams will have changed to it. This doesn't mean Bama would get a crazy design, just new fabric.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »