Home

Guess your teams ratings

This is a discussion on Guess your teams ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #89
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Guess your teams ratings

i want to add a ranking because of the uncertainty of how the spread out ratings will affect the letter grades.

south carolina
offense: B+ top 20 (yes the offense and particularly the oline sucked last year, but there are a lot of returning starters, guys with starting experience, and good players.
defense: A top 10 (no.15 last year in total defense despite the front 6 being decimated with injuries that left the team with only 3 dt's for much of the year. only losing 4 players off the two deep.
special teams: B+, accurate pk/p, hopefully they add someone with a stronger leg as the 2nd kicker on the game. dont they calculate the returners into it?
Old 06-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #90
Rookie

burnsy128's Arena

OVR: 2

UCONN:

Off: B-
Def: B-
Spec: C+
OVR: B-
Old 06-13-2010, 07:22 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker88Chief
These rankings will probably result in a lower team rating by EA, but in all actuality we had a very young inexperienced team last year on offense. This year, however, we return all of our starters except 1 on offense (C Jacob Hickman).

We won't be Ganz-Swift-Peterson-Lucky good, but we'll be good enough to put up 20-30 a game consistently.
Lordy if we can do that we will be 13 - 0
300+ Consecutive Home Sellouts
Home of Ndamukong Suh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 07:25 PM   #92
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker88Chief
NEBRASKA

Offense: B+
Defense: A (optimistically A+)
Special Teams: A
I'd go

Offense: C+
Defense: B
ST: A

However we improved dramatically as the season went on, and who knows how things would have been different with a healthy Lee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Offense should be C+ or B- at best. The QB position and the Wideouts are too much of a question mark.
going to agree.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:32 PM   #93
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Bama
Offense:A+
Defense A-
ST:A
Old 06-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #94
Rookie

mjwickstrom1's Arena

OVR: 1

Auburn
Overall: B
Offense: B+
Defense: B-
Old 06-13-2010, 07:38 PM   #95
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14

My fear is Michigan will be rated too highly, just because they're Michigan. Plenty of SPD in the lineup, just because Rich Rod recruits small, quick players. That makes them too easy in a video game in which SPD is the be-all, end-all.

I want to use Michigan in dynasty mode as a rebuilding job for a change, but not if they're too easy to win with right away.

If the ratings are done realistically for a program coming off back-to-back losing seasons with no hope of contending this season, I'd say:

Offense: B
Overall: B-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #96
Rookie

Cubs017's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDawg35
My fear is Michigan will be rated too highly, just because they're Michigan. Plenty of SPD in the lineup, just because Rich Rod recruits small, quick players. That makes them too easy in a video game in which SPD is the be-all, end-all.

I want to use Michigan in dynasty mode as a rebuilding job for a change, but not if they're too easy to win with right away.

If the ratings are done realistically for a program coming off back-to-back losing seasons with no hope of contending this season, I'd say:

Offense: B
Overall: B-
I could see them boosting up the defense a bit more than they deserve just because it's Michigan. Even I (a Michigan fan) will admit that the defense probably shouldn't be very good. The offense should be good, since they were solid last year and they didn't really lose anyone that significant, but the defense is a huge question mark after losing its two best players in Graham and Warren.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »