Home

Online Dynasty Single Player

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Single Player within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #9
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Online Dynasty Single Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419
Nope, they just switch your team. So I'll assume in his case that MTSU was in the SEC, and Vandy(the weakest SEC team) was in Conference USA.
I was swapped for Tulane to get into the C-USA, then Kentucky for SEC. Vandy actually had a couple of good(top 25) seasons in my dynasty.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:44 PM   #10
sk
God's Son.

sk's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates946
I dont know if I will play online or offline that new online stuff sounds so freakin sweet, but my internet connection used to be very iffy, but now its way more consistent, but im still scared its just going to log me out one day while im playing haha or wont let me sign on
I don't think playing online by yourself with cause any lag, no matter your connection. Your not relying on another's connection, so you should be fine.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:48 PM   #11
Banned

tlc12576's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisxsong
Will anybody actually play offline? Since we can play against CPU's in the online dynasty, why would anyone play offline?

It's so much easier to scout, move prospects along your draft board with a click and drag, and you can do it anywhere...on your phone, cpu, etc.

So again, will anyone actually play online?

Only reason I could see someone playing offline is if the don't have an internet connection through their PS3, or because they fear they can't play for a few days if a problem exists on PS3 servers and we can't log on.
I think you are right,cant see too many gamers with an internet connection passing on this.Got to give the NCAA devs credit for this one,great idea if it works correctly.

Actually gives lone gamers the chance to maybe let some other USERs in if they want.All their normally offline Dynasty games vs the CPU could now be USER vs USER and they could just get the other person to leave the Dynasty after the game.Imagine playing your whole college schedule against different USER teams and playing a USER vs USER bowl or National Championship game!

I know a multi-player Dynasty could accomplish some of that but this way,you dont have to wait for any specific gamer or be limited by what teams people choose.Like if Im about to play against CPU controlled FSU one night,in my 1 man online dynasty,I can just pick me a FSU fan online to play against.Once the game is over,he gets out of my Dynasty,no FSU team changing or scouting.

This could potentially work well for 2-6 men Dynasties too because it would leave a free spot for each person in the Dynasty to play a weekly USER vs USER game the same way.Would definitely fill in the gap for all those CPU controlled teams and speed it up too,when nobody is wait for a specific gamer for a USER vs USER game.This could be really fun as long as you are able to find your type of gamers and obscure team fans for schools like Bumfup U on your schedule.LOL

I hope people get what Im trying to say.LOL

Last edited by tlc12576; 06-12-2010 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Added Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 11:55 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

If you want to host an OD with your friends, you can't because you already have the single team one.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:32 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 10

Does Online Dynasty support custom sliders? I know Online Franchise didn't but I've never played in a OD and no matter how good this game looks right now I think we all know it's gonna be slightly broken out of the box and require some slider adjustments.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:37 AM   #14
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pass_The_Cows
Does Online Dynasty support custom sliders? I know Online Franchise didn't but I've never played in a OD and no matter how good this game looks right now I think we all know it's gonna be slightly broken out of the box and require some slider adjustments.
yes, custom sliders work, however, in user vs. user games, it'll use default sliders on whatever difficulty you have set(AA, Heisman, etc..). so basically, custom sliders work versus CPU, but not versus humans in online dynasty.
Old 06-13-2010, 04:44 AM   #15
Rookie

taman08's Arena

OVR: 1

What I want to know is if the online dynasty can still be accessible when your not connected to the internet?? meaning, when your online dynasty is saved, is it saved to your hard drive as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 05:13 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by taman08
What I want to know is if the online dynasty can still be accessible when your not connected to the internet?? meaning, when your online dynasty is saved, is it saved to your hard drive as well
No, you have to be connected to access any part of your Online Dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »