Home

All 120 School Stadiums?

This is a discussion on All 120 School Stadiums? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2010, 10:29 PM   #9
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: All 120 School Stadiums?

I hope Akron's new stadium is in. It is really nice.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #10
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs22p
These are the ones left.
Miami (OH)
Akron
San Jose State
Western Kentucky

You could throw FIU in there kinda because they did major renovations the one they had previously.
Akron didn't have a generic stadium(I don't think), it just wasn't their new stadium.

the teams that had generic stadiums in NCAA 10 were San Jose State, Rice, Miami(OH), Minnesota, Western Kentucky, and Kent State.

Minnesota's new stadium has been confirmed, Kent State's was show in a screenshot. it wasn't a good picture, but it looked clear to be their stadium. Rice's stadium looks pretty close to the "Pro-Style" generic stadium, but not exact.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:01 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 11

yea Akron had the Rubber Bowl still for this year. but if there is only 4 real new stadiums to make. they had to finish them right? i mean how many new ones were added to NCAA 10? This is a big deal because for dynasty mode i cant stand the generics. I wanted an WKU or SJSU dynasty last yuear so i think they really need to finish the new ones up at least. plus rennovations cnat be to hard to add on can they?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 11:26 PM   #12
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyForeigner
yea Akron had the Rubber Bowl still for this year. but if there is only 4 real new stadiums to make. they had to finish them right? i mean how many new ones were added to NCAA 10? This is a big deal because for dynasty mode i cant stand the generics. I wanted an WKU or SJSU dynasty last yuear so i think they really need to finish the new ones up at least. plus rennovations cnat be to hard to add on can they?
depends on what else the stadium modelers/art department had to work on this year. NCAA 10 added 8 team stadiums and the Alamodome. I think the other generic bowl game stadiums are baseball stadiums, so I doubt they'll be in. it does seem the Dallas Cowboys stadium(home of the Big 12 championship and Cotton Bowl) is in.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:51 PM   #13
Rookie

Draxion's Arena

OVR: 4

I just hope we get dynamic attendance, I hate seeing teams that suck have stadiums that are 80-90% full. Make the stadium empty of the team sucks.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:57 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draxion
I just hope we get dynamic attendance, I hate seeing teams that suck have stadiums that are 80-90% full. Make the stadium empty of the team sucks.
That was in last year. It wasn't great though. In my Wyoming dynasty, I had 30% attendance the first two years, but it looked like 60-70%.Those are the real numbers too.

― Plato
Old 06-16-2010, 06:18 AM   #15
MVP

GJEM's Arena

OVR: 12

Well with the new launch of the NCAA 11 edition of Team Builder I found these images of this years added stadiums. Akron's still hasn't been updated to their server yet so the jury is still out on whether or not their new stadium made it. And as far as the Bowl games that are played in baseball stadiums, what they have posted it looks as all of them will be played in a generic stadium. They also haven't posted whether or not the Eagle Bank Bowl will actually be played at RFK Stadium but since the have the NFL rights I don't see why it wouldn't but as of right now that is TBA. Other than Akron and some bowl sites every school's stadium will be in this years game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 07:31 AM   #16
Rookie

WKUweather's Arena

OVR: 2

WKU's stadium looks like the real deal. Great job EA!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »