Home

Crowds in NCAA 2004

This is a discussion on Crowds in NCAA 2004 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2003, 11:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Crowds in NCAA 2004

I'm still on the fence in buying this game, I recently purchased 2003 and I'm loving it. Is it true that the crowds boo or leave if your team sucks and if the game is a blowout against you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2003, 11:14 AM   #2
Pro

dereliched's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Crowds in NCAA 2004

i'm not sure about the leaving=, but people do boo and the have better chants and react much more realistically then last year. the crowds in this game are awesome and they can get LOUD!
Old 07-18-2003, 11:16 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:

kingnothing123 said:
Is it true that the crowds boo or leave if your team sucks and if the game is a blowout against you?

If your team sucks, you won't have a full house, but it was that way on the 2003 version.

If you're at home and getting blown out, your crowd will leave early.

My FAVORITE crowd type aspect of this game is this. If you're playing a team ranked higher than you at your home stadium, and are beating them late in the game, your crowd will start chanting, "OVER-RATED!"
Old 07-18-2003, 11:20 AM   #4
Pro

dereliched's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

TJdaSportsGuy said:
Quote:

kingnothing123 said:
Is it true that the crowds boo or leave if your team sucks and if the game is a blowout against you?

If your team sucks, you won't have a full house, but it was that way on the 2003 version.

If you're at home and getting blown out, your crowd will leave early.

My FAVORITE crowd type aspect of this game is this. If you're playing a team ranked higher than you at your home stadium, and are beating them late in the game, your crowd will start chanting, "OVER-RATED!"

the overrated one is really cool to hear when your the team forcing the upset. i got that one when i was my oregon ducks ranked about 58 playing against rival oregon state ranked 8 and in the last 2 minutes we were up by 17 points and the crowd began chanting overrated, it was pretty exciting. but i did not know that the crowds will leave is that new to this year or am i just a loser.
Old 07-18-2003, 11:28 AM   #5
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

i like how on punts the crowd starts chanting block that kick block that kick. i've had that happen when they were doing a kcickoff which was weird. i haven't noticed the crowds leaving at all.thats pretty cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2003, 11:36 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 5

I like on Fourth and Short when the crowd says GO GO GO GO , And then you kick they boo like crazy
Old 07-18-2003, 11:39 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5

I'm happy they brought back "Block that kick" I remember that from the good old NCAA 2000 days...
Old 07-18-2003, 11:44 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think the best think I saw regarding the crowd is when it was raining in Michigan they had yellow and blue raincoats on. Now thats detail

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »