Home

Real No Huddle?

This is a discussion on Real No Huddle? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
Rookie

oklahoma19's Arena

OVR: 3
Real No Huddle?

I know in the videos from NCAA 11 that there is the No Huddle offense. And by this I mean not just a hurry-up but rather the offense getting set at the line and then turning and looking to the sideline for the play.. Similar to what Oklahoma State runs.. Has anyone seen this in the Demo? The only thing I can do in the Demo is go hurry-up..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 01:10 PM   #2
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Real No Huddle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oklahoma19
I know in the videos from NCAA 11 that there is the No Huddle offense. And by this I mean not just a hurry-up but rather the offense getting set at the line and then turning and looking to the sideline for the play.. Similar to what Oklahoma State runs.. Has anyone seen this in the Demo? The only thing I can do in the Demo is go hurry-up..
I haven't seen this either. Perhaps it's because Notre Dame, Cincinnati, Oklahoma St., etc... aren't in the demo, I don't know. The hurry up is nice, but I was hoping to see a slow hurry up... w/ players coming on and off the field as formations are switched... ie; from 3-wide to 5-wide and from 4-3 to 4-2-5...

Old 06-15-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
Rookie

oklahoma19's Arena

OVR: 3

Exactly.. I know everyone thinks of the offenses today as hurry-up but its more no huddle, and thats not the same thing..
Some teams (like Auburn) run a No-Huddle Hurry-Up which is about getting teh plays fast.. but thats not the goal for most. For most teams, the no huddle allows them to call a play after seeing how the defense is aligned..
Old 06-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #4
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
I haven't seen this either. Perhaps it's because Notre Dame, Cincinnati, Oklahoma St., etc... aren't in the demo, I don't know. The hurry up is nice, but I was hoping to see a slow hurry up... w/ players coming on and off the field as formations are switched... ie; from 3-wide to 5-wide and from 4-3 to 4-2-5...
Bingo..This is one thing about the demo that puzzles me..sure there are teams going to the hurry up but I have yet to see a slow realistic hurry up where players look to the sielines fir the play...and players are getting to the line to quick for the next play .... if this isnt implemented correctly all the hurry up turns out to be is a two minute offense all game long..lets hopr this is only in the demo...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »