Home

Player Ratings Available

This is a discussion on Player Ratings Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Player Ratings Available

I see they have pro combats on there for choose existing.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xs0ng
I'm also pretty sure that DB's would outrun him if they were side by side and started running at the same time.

Also, running isn't Jake's only style. He is more of an overall QB. Pryor is a running type. If you give Jake that much speed, he just becomes a running QB to most users which would be unrealistic.
Actually, the coaches had the entire team run 40s and Jake is the 3rd fastest player on the UW roster during the spring practices. He is that fast.

Sure Jake was not just a running QB last year, but that was by design because Sark knew he had to be healthy for UW to have a chance to win games. In his RS-FR season he had 2 games with fewer than 50 yards rushing including 102 vs. Ohio St. He was doing the same as a Soph before being hurt.

When Sark finally removed the reigns from Locker he went off for just over 170 yards in his final two games of the season on 21 carries.

On another topic... I see in the Stadium view that for the second year in a row they couldn't color the Husky Stadium endzones.... they made this very very public in the winter of 2009 (7 months before last football season)... I just don't understand why this can't be updated?
Old 06-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 2

If I get a Team builder team does it save records for your school? What Im asking is after your first year what ever your players have as far as yards gained along with sacks will that be concered as records for your school till someone else from my school comes and breaks that record?
Old 06-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #60
Rookie

mcshea's Arena

Washaun Ealey should not be 95 speed, he's not even in the top 10 in 40 times on the team.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:41 PM   #61
Banned

gocards055's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyman21
Well, they have Arkansas's freshmen QB, Jacoby Walker, as a 65 overall freshmen running back (same measurables, same number) without any throwing abilities. These can't be the final rosters, right?
Yeah noticed a lot of these on Louisville's roster. In the end I just made a correct teambuilder version of Louisville and with use them as my dynasty team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcshea
Child's is better than Julio, but def not better than AJ Green, not even comparable. AJ only played in 9 games and had only 89 less yards and 1 less TD catch than Childs who played in 13 games with a much better QB. He also blocked a FG to win a game. His highlight tape proves he is the best in the nation when healthy.
You're right about AJ Green. Childs is still underrated in this though
Washington Wizards
Old 06-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #63
Banned

JJ_Bills9's Arena

OVR: 5

EA has made it very apparent over the years that they only look at how good a team is when they decide their ratings. That's the only way I can see how some of these teams have 15 or more guys over a 90. Meanwhile, Colorado's Nate Solder, who is a 1st team all Big XII player and projected 1st round draft pick is rated at 80 overall. Sheesh. Can't figure out how some of these guys barely play, but because they play for Florida or tOSU, they get rated damn near a 90 overall.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:44 PM   #64
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17

After seeing the demo and saw that Ohio State had an A+ offense; i knew a considerable amount of time wold be needed to fix these rosters. No different then any other year too be honest though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »