Home

Your E3 NCAA Football 11 Questions: Round One

This is a discussion on Your E3 NCAA Football 11 Questions: Round One within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2010, 02:00 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Your E3 NCAA Football 11 Questions: Round One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Disappointing.
=my reaction
Old 06-16-2010, 02:06 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 19
Question Re: Your E3 NCAA Football 11 Questions: Round One

Is it confirmed that these questions will be answered by a Dev or is this just another thread start-up with answer's from other gamers?

Maybe a Moderator could start a thread with everything that's confirmed to be in the retail version and "LOCK IT" so gamer's can go to one spot.

"LOCK IT" so there is not 15 pages of redundant questions as this one will generate because no one want's to read through pages (ie Impressions Thread) to get information about the game.

Mod's can update "Locked Thread" as new information of what's in the game is confirmed.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:12 AM   #35
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Your E3 Questions - Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbalmer
That's what it sounds like to me. That Tarheel guy is going to flip out when he sees this.
Indeed. I want official confirmation on this now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 02:15 AM   #36
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Thanks for the updates from ground zero.

Regarding the blocking, I think it's important that people keep in mind that in real life offensive linemen don't always execute their block. Blocking a moving target in the open field is difficult for a 300 lb human being. The better the attributes, the more frequent and successful. This actually means the locomotion and blocking engine are working if linemen are MISSING blocks. Good news IMO.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:19 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
Is their a coaching caroseul?
Seems like no one was to worried about this being in. Looking at the demo after each game when the players are running into the tunnel, Its just like Madden 10 you can see a tranier running in with the players.So Im thinking we will have trainers on the field and carted off when hurt bad like Madden. Because I see they have the injuries off in the demo, They must be saving something for us to see like coaches on the sidelines like Madden 10.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:37 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1
man he aint answerin no questions wtf
Old 06-16-2010, 02:54 AM   #39
MVP

OVR: 20

Can we create recruits in Online Dynasty this year? What about job offers or conference invites?
Old 06-16-2010, 03:16 AM   #40
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
There is most likely no coaching carousel. The game ships in a month and they haven't even hinted at it. They already blew through their big 3 Dynasty Mode announcements, so you'd think it would've been discussed then. Honestly, I think what they have added to the game this year alone is outstanding, so it's not a huge disappointment if nothing else groundbreaking gets unearthed, because this time last year we had only wind socks and crappy nets to look forward to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »