Home

No Coaching Carousel in 2011 confirmed at E3

This is a discussion on No Coaching Carousel in 2011 confirmed at E3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2010, 03:58 PM   #17
Rookie

Michgantown's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: No Coaching Carousel in 2011 confirmed at E3

RTG was announced in the last week before the game came out
Old 06-16-2010, 03:59 PM   #18
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared52
What I'm saying is, would you be willing to wait out a delay in the game release to get a feature in.
it shouldn't be a feature that slows production, it should be standard like an am/fm radio in a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
They had it on a list of features we wanted to see in the game that people were able to vote on.
yea they did, but they were getting feedback; they weren't saying 'we are adding all of this'.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:01 PM   #19
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROman
it shouldn't be a feature that slows production, it should be standard like an am/fm radio in a car

yea they did, but they were getting feedback; they weren't saying 'we are adding all of this'.
I never said they did. I never expected them too. I'm just saying it was put into peoples heads because it was on the list.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:26 PM   #20
Rookie

lexus97man's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
They had it on a list of features we wanted to see in the game that people were able to vote on.
So that means the gaming community didn't have it that high on its list as a "must-have" feature.

Look man we've got: team specific playbooks and offenses, locomotion, better in-game experience and presentation, and what appears to be a better overall dynasty and online experience; not to mention improved lighting, LOTS of customizable equipment options, and a pretty solid (not perfect) demo.

Yes, these things SHOULD be expected for a next-gen NCAA gaming experience, and EA shouldn't get any extra credit for including them now, but the bottom line is that we wanted them, and now they're here, so I fully intend to enjoy what EA has brought to the table this year, Coaching Carousel or not.

Threads like these are why I only have 2 posts.....................
Old 06-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #21
Banned

JJ_Bills9's Arena

OVR: 5

Some people find anything to bitch about. Coaching carousel? Who cares. 95% of my focus in these games is what's happening IN THE GAME. If you want coaches to chage jobs so much, just do it yourself by creating a couple coaches, put them on teams, then delete the coaches. You'll then see that the previous coaches have taken other jobs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 04:36 PM   #22
Rookie

lexus97man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Bills9
Some people find anything to bitch about. Coaching carousel? Who cares. 95% of my focus in these games is what's happening IN THE GAME. If you want coaches to chage jobs so much, just do it yourself by creating a couple coaches, put them on teams, then delete the coaches. You'll then see that the previous coaches have taken other jobs.
This.............
Old 06-16-2010, 04:38 PM   #23
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus97man
So that means the gaming community didn't have it that high on its list as a "must-have" feature.

Look man we've got: team specific playbooks and offenses, locomotion, better in-game experience and presentation, and what appears to be a better overall dynasty and online experience; not to mention improved lighting, LOTS of customizable equipment options, and a pretty solid (not perfect) demo.

Yes, these things SHOULD be expected for a next-gen NCAA gaming experience, and EA shouldn't get any extra credit for including them now, but the bottom line is that we wanted them, and now they're here, so I fully intend to enjoy what EA has brought to the table this year, Coaching Carousel or not.

Threads like these are why I only have 2 posts.....................
Since you quoted me i'll answer you. For one, I never expected ANYTHING from EA. I didn't expect them to put a coaching carousel in, yes it would have been nice but I never expected it. I'm happy with this game and I have never been so hyped for an EA sports football game.

I was replying to the people who asked why people were holding out for this feature to be in.

So don't quote me when I had already said the same thing you did.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:45 PM   #24
Rookie

lexus97man's Arena

Quote:
Since you quoted me i'll answer you. For one, I never expected ANYTHING from EA. I didn't expect them to put a coaching carousel in, yes it would have been nice but I never expected it. I'm happy with this game and I have never been so hyped for an EA sports football game.

I was replying to the people who asked why people were holding out for this feature to be in.

So don't quote me when I had already said the same thing you did.
You just took that waaaaay to personal, but I apologize if I misconstrued your initial message. The purpose of illustrating your quote was not to single you out, but to use that as an example to highlight the feeling that some are having towards the whole CC issue. Meant no harm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »