Home

No Coaching Carousel in 2011 confirmed at E3

This is a discussion on No Coaching Carousel in 2011 confirmed at E3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2010, 06:41 PM   #57
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: No Coaching Carousel in 2011 confirmed at E3

Can you help me understand this? I haven't gone deep into a dynasty b/c I've really been disappointed with the "next gen" version of NCAA FB. Used to play dynasty all the time on the PS2. I loved taking a small school, like Utah State, build them into a power and then move on to a bigger program and try to rebuild them.

Can you not do this on "Next Gen"? Can you not get offers from other schools to move on to another program?
Old 06-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #58
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey_Rebby
Can you help me understand this? I haven't gone deep into a dynasty b/c I've really been disappointed with the "next gen" version of NCAA FB. Used to play dynasty all the time on the PS2. I loved taking a small school, like Utah State, build them into a power and then move on to a bigger program and try to rebuild them.

Can you not do this on "Next Gen"? Can you not get offers from other schools to move on to another program?
You can still get offers yes. It's just that A.I. coaches never change schools, get fired, or retire. You will have the same coaches all 60 years of your dynasty. Unless of course you take over there job
Old 06-21-2010, 07:28 PM   #59
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
You can still get offers yes. It's just that A.I. coaches never change schools, get fired, or retire. You will have the same coaches all 60 years of your dynasty. Unless of course you take over there job
Ok, well that sucks that the other schools won't change coaches or more importantly play styles, but it won't be a complete game killer for me. If the ability to build programs and move on to the next one was gone, I would be pissed.

I'm just hoping I'll finally enjoy a next gen NCAA so that I can even get into dynasty again.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:56 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 9

Why the heck is the limit 70 players anyway? It's been 85 since 1994 or whatever when it used to be like 95. It's never even been 70 in the first place. That's pretty stupid.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:41 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 10

who gives a crap there is no coaching changes. they're all unnamed anywyas. the problem is that teams dont recruit to their schools style.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 12:05 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 5

/sigh

I hate EA. Well being a offline guy, I WAS going to get this game but no coaching changes? same offense year in year out?

No thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »