Home

My prayers have been answered in Madden how about NCAA11?

This is a discussion on My prayers have been answered in Madden how about NCAA11? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
My prayers have been answered in Madden how about NCAA11?

expensive lineman matter now!!!!!!

just read the impressions from cursive and I must say I am extremely impressed. That alone will make me buy madden...but I would prefer only buying NCAA11... will the line matter in NCAA (E3) or is it still engage disengage?

You have earned my respect.

4-6-09
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 10:58 PM   #2
Banned

Re: My prayers have been answered in Madden how about NCAA11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lint
expensive lineman matter now!!!!!!

just read the impressions from cursive and I must say I am extremely impressed. That alone will make me buy madden...but I would prefer only buying NCAA11... will the line matter in NCAA (E3) or is it still engage disengage?
Yes, it's in the game: you can buy expensive linemen. First you go under recruiting and instead of selecting "phone call" you select "rent house out to family" or "give recruit job at local car dealership". This works with linemen but is particularly useful with RBs and QBs.

Depending on the school, other options include "take to local strip club," "fly recruit and friends to Las Vegas", or "promise to give recruit's high school coach a coordinator's job".

The more you spend on the linemen (or any recruit) the better the quality (theoretically). Unfortunately, be careful not to put an older version of NCAA into your Xbox/PS3 after you use these recruiting options; apparently the game will go back to your memory slots and erase any national titles you may have won in previous versions.

The recruiting engine is much more complicated this year but, thankfully, far more realistic...
Old 06-17-2010, 11:18 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Mallow
Yes, it's in the game: you can buy expensive linemen. First you go under recruiting and instead of selecting "phone call" you select "rent house out to family" or "give recruit job at local car dealership". This works with linemen but is particularly useful with RBs and QBs.

Depending on the school, other options include "take to local strip club," "fly recruit and friends to Las Vegas", or "promise to give recruit's high school coach a coordinator's job".

The more you spend on the linemen (or any recruit) the better the quality (theoretically). Unfortunately, be careful not to put an older version of NCAA into your Xbox/PS3 after you use these recruiting options; apparently the game will go back to your memory slots and erase any national titles you may have won in previous versions.

The recruiting engine is much more complicated this year but, thankfully, far more realistic...
This was meant more for me waisting time recruiting a 5star Dlineman that could cause havok than about money... but i c wah u did thar O_O

4-6-09
Old 06-18-2010, 12:39 AM   #4
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

Old 06-18-2010, 12:58 AM   #5
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 07:33 PM   #6
Pro

Seriously can anyone from E3 answer if the Line interaction is improved like madden or not?

I really want to know if I spend the time recruiting a 300+ lb 5star DT that I wont be wasting my time.

4-6-09
Old 06-18-2010, 09:05 PM   #7
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15

IMO from the demo they do. You can definitely tell how Ohio State's LE is better than Miami's RT.

and LOL@The Post above above.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:12 PM   #8
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

This may go down as the best post I have EVER seen on OS.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »