Home

E3 Preliminary Top 25

This is a discussion on E3 Preliminary Top 25 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #65
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: E3 Preliminary Top 25

UGA gotta be in the top 25, we struggled last year but were no doubt a top 25 team..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #66
Rookie

Deflo_'s Arena

OVR: 5

Dang, yall are pretty harsh on Barkley lol. Although I don't agree with all of his posts, I do think he is pretty spot on about TCU and Boise, not that they are not good teams. Anyways, just my opinion, carry on.

By the way, GO GATORS
Old 06-18-2010, 11:16 PM   #67
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21
To say bsu and tcu aren't good teams is ridiculous. Did they have the toughest.
Schedule? No. But they did beat all of their non conference foes who would actually schedule them and then they beat everyone in the conference. You can't hate on that. Both teams deserved the ABC's.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:30 PM   #68
Rookie

Barkley7's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah, apparently alot of people here are unfriendly anyone with a USC avatar, but whatever. I don't know why I have to explain this every day but..
I'm a USC fan because of Matt Barkley. Barkley7 ring a bell folks? I love watching him play out there and that is pretty much the main reason why I like USC.
I'm a Florida fan because my sister is an alum and I go to watch their home games every year. I'm much more of a UF fan than USC. I guess the USC avatar is misleading people, I'll probably switch it to UF later.

Now for the hundreth time, I am NOT saying Boise or TCU are BAD teams. They are good teams, but I have to say that they aren't a juggernaut team everyone is hyping them up to be. I don't know how you people are translating what I'm saying. Boise and TCU are Top-10 teams.

Last edited by Barkley7; 06-18-2010 at 11:43 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:40 PM   #69
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkley7
These people don't watch college football. Of course, Oregon should get out of the top 10, Texas should get out of the top 5, Georgia Tech should back up a few spots, same for USC, and please get PSU and Utah out of the top 25..
Watching college football wouldn't do much good for ranking this year's top 25. None of these teams have played yet so how can we say who is or isn't a top 25 team based on what we've seen. The only way to do it is by going off what players return.

And as far as Oregon goes, they definitely deserve consideration for the top 10. Their offense is going to be very strong this year at all positions. Defensively they have enough talent to complement their offense making them a potential PAC 10 champion.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:56 PM   #70
Banned

thankie!
Old 06-21-2010, 10:35 AM   #71
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
That game was an anomaly, Nebraska had 8 turnovers for Pete's sake.
OK, fair enough then...the big difference being, when you guys lay an egg you can lose to one of the worst teams in the nation, when we lay an egg, we win on a last second FG to go to the MNC game.

See you guys in Lincoln, I'm sure this will be your Superbowl...too bad you guys are gonna bolt before we get you in Austin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverhorn
OK, fair enough then...the big difference being, when you guys lay an egg you can lose to one of the worst teams in the nation, when we lay an egg, we win on a last second FG to go to the MNC game.

See you guys in Lincoln, I'm sure this will be your Superbowl...too bad you guys are gonna bolt before we get you in Austin.
suppose you meant NC, not MNC.....but anyway just remember what happened in that NC game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »