Home

NCAA 11 is 39.99 at Dell today w/ free shipping

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 is 39.99 at Dell today w/ free shipping within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #17
Banned

robertsbd's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 11 is 39.99 at Dell today w/ free shipping

im gonna order it now and go buy it from gamestop or walmart at midnight and just take it back when the one from dell comes in...saves 20 bucks and gets the game on time...wahla
Old 06-21-2010, 01:20 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580
It doesn't take 1-2 weeks, I don't know why anyone would think that. It's a brand new game, they're going to have tons of stock.

But whatever.....I'd still rather wait a week (even though I know that won't happen) and save $20 than pay $20 more just so I could have it a little bit earlier.

Seriously. It's just a game. Saving money is a tad more important.
I seem to remember a deal last year where if you bought a yearly subscription to Sports Illustrated (for like $40 I think), they would ship you a free copy of Madden 10.

They were out of stock 2 weeks after the release date, so I never got one. Finally I gave in and just bought the game myself.

It sure isn't a given that you'll get it quickly after the release date.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:22 PM   #19
Banned

feedthehorse28's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTAllTheWay
I seem to remember a deal last year where if you bought a yearly subscription to Sports Illustrated (for like $40 I think), they would ship you a free copy of Madden 10.

They were out of stock 2 weeks after the release date, so I never got one. Finally I gave in and just bought the game myself.

It sure isn't a given that you'll get it quickly after the release date.
Yeah, but that was some gimmicky promotion. When I saw the add running the first thing I thought was "damn, it's really gonna suck when those people get the game a month late." But this is just a third party selling the game at a low price so I don't think it should be delivered more than a couple days after release if not on the day of release.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:25 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 21

Yea, I'd rather go to midniht release and not have to wait several wweks or whatever, lol
Old 06-21-2010, 01:29 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

Like I said, the order process says that the game will arrive the 12th. I don't necessarily think it will but Dell built their empire perfecting JIT (Just-in-time) shipping so I don't see this being a 2 week delay. Plus they have warehouses all over the US, so if they get the game the Friday before (and we know retailers will get it a few days before release usually), they can ship it UPS or FedEx ground and it will get to people in 2-3 days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 01:29 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for letting us know about this. I won't mind the wait if I can save 20 dollars.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecondlife
I'd Rather pay an extra 25-30bucks to get the game early
Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UHCougarfan
It is a video game people, unless you have no life waiting a few extra days won't kill you.
On that note then... Why not wait until the game is marked down and pick it up for even cheaper? If I want the game now, it does matter if I have to wait extra days. Saving $20 isn't going to make or break me. Now I knew for sure I would get it on release day, that's a different story.

Thanks for the heads up, but I'd rather pay extra to get the game the weekend before than a day or two later.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #24
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by br_andrew
Thanks for letting us know about this. I won't mind the wait if I can save 20 dollars.
39.99 is probally about right for the game anyway. I usually only play it heavy until Madden come out anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »