Home

Patrick Peterson CB #7 at LSU teambuilder rating?

This is a discussion on Patrick Peterson CB #7 at LSU teambuilder rating? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
Rookie

TigerBait07's Arena

OVR: 0
Patrick Peterson CB #7 at LSU teambuilder rating?

I checked out LSU's roster today on teambuilder and I am ok with just about every player rating on their team as i am an LSU fan, but the only problem I see and this is just how I feel, is how can a 2nd team all american softmore CB who locked down every receiver he played in the SEC better then any other CB only be a 93 ovrl rating.

He is being considered as the top cover corner in the nation this year,and the #1 corner taken in the draft, yet he isn't even the best CB in the SEC rating wise this year. EA confuses me. Just to point out i think Bama has 3 DB's higher rated then him, Including Dre Kirkpatrick a sophmore (was freshman) that was 3rd string or lower for the majority of Bamas season if I'm not mistaken.
-BTW I know you can edit players. Only reason I said anything though is about online play mainly. This isn't a whine thread just sad that EA looks over things like this.
* Video is just short real life highlights only 40 seconds long.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev3JT...eature=related

Last edited by TigerBait07; 06-22-2010 at 04:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 10:34 PM   #2
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Patrick Peterson CB #7 at LSU teambuilder rating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBait07
I checked out LSU's roster today on teambuilder and I am ok with just about every player rating on their team as i am an LSU fan, but the only problem I see and this is just how I feel, is how can a 2nd team all american softmore CB who locked down every receiver he played in the SEC better then any other CB only be a 93 ovrl rating.

He is being considered as the top cover corner in the nation this year,and the #1 corner taken in the draft, yet he isn't even the best CB in the SEC rating wise this year. EA confuses me. Just to point out i think Bama has 3 DB's higher rated then him.
1) A single player's rating doesn't deserve its own thread, for future reference
2) They stretched the ratings this year
3) Robert Quinn, universally considered the best DE in CFB, is a 93 as well

/end thread
Old 06-21-2010, 10:52 PM   #3
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
1) A single player's rating doesn't deserve its own thread, for future reference
2) They stretched the ratings this year
3) Robert Quinn, universally considered the best DE in CFB, is a 93 as well

/end thread
i was about to come in and say those 1st 2 things but you even added a 3rd so well done.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:54 PM   #4
Rookie

TigerBait07's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks for the heads up. Is there a way I can toss this thread, or delete it somehow
Old 06-21-2010, 11:07 PM   #5
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

people making threads about the same crap, let him make his thread on peterson. jeez
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 11:12 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 3

Aaron Williams, CB #4, for Texas

That's all I came in here to say...
Old 06-21-2010, 11:18 PM   #7
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
people making threads about the same crap, let him make his thread on peterson. jeez
Not about making a thread, its about where you put it. Whats with all the over-sensitivity around here lately? I wasn't trying to be mean.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...iscussion.html
Old 06-21-2010, 11:33 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 6

I'm a Alabama fan. Peterson should be the highest rated player in the game. They have Dre Kirkpatrick from Bama rated a 95.Peterson is one of the best players in college football if not the best. Without a doubt he's the best Corner.
I don't get these ratings. Bama is gonna be good but they sure as ****fire are not 99's across the board. We lost starters on defense. Truth is, there isn't a team in college football worthy of the 99 rating. Only team i would say deserves that in the 1995 Nebraska squad.
There really hasn't been a truly dominant team since probably Miami last decade. I know people will scream form the mountain tops USC. but I was I underwhelmed by the Pete Carroll era at USC. WIth the talent he had amassed they should have never lost a ball game. Much less games like the Standford one. Against a 4th string qb.They need help with these rosters. That's the bottom line. I think they need help from the community. I would gladly assist with the SEC. I'm a pretty objective guy. Hell i'd probablly underrate Bama. That's just how critical I am when it comes to rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »