Home

Why are the majority of the fans they show...

This is a discussion on Why are the majority of the fans they show... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Why are the majority of the fans they show...

One thing that bothers me is that the fans with jerseys on only wear the jersey you are wearing during that game.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I skip right through that stuff just like the cheerleaders and bands...they have no real impact on the game just fluff stuff

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #11
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

I notice the fans look all pixallated on some cut aways. They look like PS1 fans. Anyone else notice this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #12
Rookie

GatorChomp1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosox15
Why is it that the guys who complain about the absence of dreadlocks are constantly dissed on these boards, yet we have several posts now complaining about the skin color and glasses of fans in the game?

WHO CARES? If these are the game's biggest problems, I'd say EA did a pretty good job at improving gameplay and everything else. I know we're only a few weeks out now and you guys have been playing the demo 24/7, but can we calm down with all the nitpicking?
I don't think anyone was really complaining. I think we all find it pretty funny. I noticed the same thing. Didn't know so many FSU girls were going for the smart look... I was expecting more low cut shirts and cleavage. Haha.

And the difference between this and the dreads is this: 1 thread about glasses that will die fast vs. thousands of posts complaining about something that we all know wont be in the game, and has been explained why it wont.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:27 PM   #13
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
I notice the fans look all pixallated on some cut aways. They look like PS1 fans. Anyone else notice this?
Yea, they had problems getting current gen quality fans, so they had to go back to PS1 and bring some people in.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:34 PM   #14
Rookie

dshill's Arena

I'm a Badgers season ticket holder. I wear contacts. I do not see your argument here.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #15
Rookie

WKUweather's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosox15
Why is it that the guys who complain about the absence of dreadlocks are constantly dissed on these boards, yet we have several posts now complaining about the skin color and glasses of fans in the game?

WHO CARES? If these are the game's biggest problems, I'd say EA did a pretty good job at improving gameplay and everything else. I know we're only a few weeks out now and you guys have been playing the demo 24/7, but can we calm down with all the nitpicking?
This ^^^^ If this is the best we can complain about I think EA will be very pleased. lol I see no problems with any of these things people are griping about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 10:20 PM   #16
Pro

blakty's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKUweather
This ^^^^ If this is the best we can complain about I think EA will be very pleased. lol I see no problems with any of these things people are griping about.
We're wondering why most of the fans in the cutscenes look like
entiendes?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »