Home

Jeremiah Masoli

This is a discussion on Jeremiah Masoli within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2010, 03:35 AM   #33
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Jeremiah Masoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
You trounce us in the civil war? Do you not remember what happen to the Beavers on their home field in 2008? Oregon's two BACKUPS are better QB's than your guy. That's right, Darron Thomas and Nate Costa are better than little boy Ryan Katz. When Jacquizz gets a concussion early in the season you guys will finish bottom half in the Pac-10. These Beaver fans get way to excited sometimes.
I love delusional duck fans. Katz is going to kill. Nate Costa is a joke. We call him the best QB to never see the field. Thomas is good, but he has no experience. Katz has 2 years in the system and he got mop up duty. Quizz is one of the most durable backs in the country. We also have the best WR corps in the pac 10. Not only James, but Bishop and Wheaton are studs too. Plus Joe Halahuni is a stud. Our offense is going to be stout. We only have questions at LB. This is season we are winning the pac 10.. finally.
And I was referring to smashing the ducks in NCAA is the only time they are used in my house.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:51 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 20

Fellas, fellas, please.....We all know Wazzu is the true kings of the northwest.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:13 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 32

No, Masoli will not be in my dynasty. I'll use DK's roster set, so I know Masoli will not be in the game. It's realistic that way.

You want to stay in the game, quit robbing folks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 01:13 PM   #36
MVP

duckfever8's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
Fellas, fellas, please.....We all know Wazzu is the true kings of the northwest.
Yeah on Opposite Day
NBA-Portland Trail Blazers
NFL-Carolina Panthers
MLB-San Francisco Giants
NHL-Los Angeles Kings
Won't change this signature until Oregon wins a national championship (started 3/10/10)
Old 06-24-2010, 01:25 PM   #37
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
You trounce us in the civil war? Do you not remember what happen to the Beavers on their home field in 2008? Oregon's two BACKUPS are better QB's than your guy. That's right, Darron Thomas and Nate Costa are better than little boy Ryan Katz. When Jacquizz gets a concussion early in the season you guys will finish bottom half in the Pac-10. These Beaver fans get way to excited sometimes.
You do realize he's talking about the videogame, right? I recall him saying the only way they see time on HIS game is in the Civil War. But then again, I wouldn't expect much from a Duck "fan" that still calls Costa and Thomas back-ups.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #38
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by zav
They left him in? Why? he got kicked off the team he should be removed before the actual release....
Masoli wasn't kicked off the team until June 9th. Prior to that he was merely going to sit out the season, so EA left him in on the roster but moved him down (off?) the depth chart. Imo that was the only right choice at the time.

The in-game rosters were almost certainly finalized weeks before the second incident that resulted in Masoli's being kicked off the team entirely, so it's probably too late now to make the change.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:35 PM   #39
Banned

ka520's Arena

OVR: 10

Our starting WR Delashaun Dean got kicked off the team for gun possession the other day. Best believe I'll be using him online.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:05 PM   #40
Pro

bowld's Arena

OVR: 9

When I play as Oregon online I will use him without even thinking twice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »