Home

What Team Are You Running WIth in NCAA 11

This is a discussion on What Team Are You Running WIth in NCAA 11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What Team Are You Running WIth in NCAA 11

Gotta say I wish I knew how conference re-alignment is going to be handled. I know it's not going to be handled, but I can wish! I mean, if EA Sports were to implement it this year, what would they have to work on for next year? 120 ways to play defense (the writing is on the wall)? Teambuilder 3.0? Fanbuilder? Signbuilder? Stadiumbuilder? Gamebuilder?

Either way, I'll stick to my beloved Cornhuskers so I can at least tear through the Big 12 one last time.

Last edited by DesertJaguar; 06-25-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:35 PM   #58
Rookie

Chrisleakfan4life's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertJaguar
Gotta say I wish I knew how conference re-alignment is going to be handled. I know it's not going to be handled, but I can wish! I mean, if EA Sports were to implement it this year, what would they have to work on for next year? 120 ways to play defense (the writing is on the wall)? Teambuilder 3.0? Fanbuilder? Signbuilder? Stadiumbuilder? Gamebuilder?

Either way, I'll stick to my beloved Cornhuskers so I can at least tear through the Big 12 one last time.
Stadium builder would be pretty cool, or the ability to add on to your schools stadium.

Those are the two features i want to see the most:

1. Stadium expansions, see a school like Boise, turn them into a power and get there stadium up to 80-90 k

2. Conference expansion, have the ability to invite teams/have teams leave sort of like recruiting.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #59
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

OVR: 9

Offline: U of Va.
Online: Nebraska
Old 06-26-2010, 12:03 AM   #60
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Louisville. Gonna be a tough year to play with the Cards. They left out our best play making LBer, and didn't give our best DB any love. Still have Victor Anderson though, and that may be all we need.
Old 06-26-2010, 12:27 AM   #61
Rookie

KentuckyJared20's Arena

OVR: 3

Gonna play with Kentucky, it's funny though seeing more UK fans on here. It seems like last year it was me (although I didn't and still don't post much) and one other person that I can think of. I like to think that our football team perfecting mediocrity has converted some fans to our cause. I just hope that EA put the Wildcat in our playbook, that and plenty of screen plays. I remember in NCAA '08 (Woodson's, Burton's, Little's, Tamme's, and Woodyard's last year if I'm correct) the WR screen to Burton would work like a charm most times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 02:05 AM   #62
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Generally pick and choose the best games on the schedule, for variety.

Thinking of doing that along with picking one team as my dynasty team. Which team? That's hard to say. Will take massive research and endless hours of debate, no doubt.

Uniform, stadium, fight song, atmosphere and conference will be taken into consideration.

Oregon, with its plethora of uniform combinations, will be considered, along with UCLA, which might have the best unis in the nation, and Colorado, because Folsom Field is neat.

Also considering Cal, Nebraska, Minnesota, LSU, Georgia Tech, North Carolina.

Ultimately, I might be compelled to take over Michigan and clean up Rich Rod's mess, as daunting a task as that may be. If I do, I will upgrade that embarrassingly putrid non-conference schedule by dumping UConn, UMass and BGSU, replacing with legitimate programs.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 06-26-2010, 02:13 AM   #63
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

I also plan on doing a variety of teams. Normally I start with a single team (Mizzou, MTSU, FAU, SJ State, & other places i've lived) and branch out to different teams based on where me and my recruits decide to go (recruits like my 5 brothers, cousins, homeboys, military homies, etc.) Usually end up juggling several teams, but the most fun comes as we get drafted in Madden, which i'd hopefully buy this year. Keeps me into it, might still be playing next June/July...

GT: IIx PaCmAN xII
Rams/Mizzou/Cards

Old 06-26-2010, 02:15 AM   #64
MVP

UATide's Arena

OVR: 14

My beloved Crimson Tide, of course.

May start another dynasty with a PAC-10 team to mix it up.

This Is Alabama Football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »