Home

The Only thing That has me pissed

This is a discussion on The Only thing That has me pissed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2010, 09:11 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: The Only thing That has me pissed

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
This is not a good reason to not buy the game. It has been said many times over the past few years that the sidelines are empty because the current consoles are not capable of having crowded sidelines. This would be something to look for in the next wave of consoles but not something to expect currently.
This... Empty sidelines and generic crowds just don't pass as an acceptable reason for not buying the game. I think this game is currently sitting around 60 fps; I assure you, this makes the game better; The sidelines look fine the way they are but certainly could look better. however, I don't think I would prefer better looking sidelines at the expense of the frame rate.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:33 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 25

i hope players get dirty...I just watched a full game in the rain of madden 11 played in TB and the players remained spotless throughout....Unless TB switched to field turf, i could see that aspect not being in the game....Thats just stupid if it isnt....In NCAA10 unis and helmets ot torn up through the game.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:58 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

We need dreadlocks and players getting dirty/fields degrading. And for those who say EA won't put in dreadlocks due to player likeness, thats' fine (although EA has stated that's not the case) but they need to give us the ability to edit ourselves and fix.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:04 AM   #20
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
We need dreadlocks and players getting dirty/fields degrading. And for those who say EA won't put in dreadlocks due to player likeness, thats' fine (although EA has stated that's not the case) but they need to give us the ability to edit ourselves and fix.
Yep. Give us the tools and we'll (well jot me but someone ) fix the players.
There is no law/rule/voodoo spell etc.. that prevents EA from doing so.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-28-2010, 11:11 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROman
not only that, but schools w/ grass have world class drainage systems that can hold up in hurricanes and don't tear up (except heinz field and candlestick), so field degradation would be unrealistic.
No logic allowed in hear.

In other news, the sky is indeed falling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloppy
Sidelines!! They've made me mad for years. To the point where I've skipped buying the game many years. Absolutely awful. I've seen more people on the sideline of a practice than I see in a game in the NCAA series. In reality, sidelines during real games have hundreds of people.. moving, active people. Having more people and moving people on the sidelines will make the game feel so real without doing too much. Maybe this will be possible on the xbox 720... or a new dev team.
You wouldn't buy the game because of sidelines? Do you even play the game? Or do you set the game to CPU vs CPU and just watch?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »