Home

just got the walmart ad that says get ncaa july 6th(that was posted the other day)

This is a discussion on just got the walmart ad that says get ncaa july 6th(that was posted the other day) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
Banned

robertsbd's Arena

OVR: 3
just got the walmart ad that says get ncaa july 6th(that was posted the other day)

hopefully it'll let me score the game a week early b/c if they don't I'm gonna raise h311 for putting it in their ad

Last edited by robertsbd; 06-27-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #2
Banned

1GATORFAN4EVA's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: just got the walmart ad that says get ncaa july 6th(that was posted the other day

Hope it works for ya, but I've seen walmart do this a few times an most of the time it's just a mess up on the date..
Old 06-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
Banned

robertsbd's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: just got the walmart ad that says get ncaa july 6th(that was posted the other day

yeah it prolly wont be that easy..never is
Old 06-27-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 7

Its very easy if they dont post a sign at the desk or game case saying sorry misprint
hey will have to honor said aid or watch a lawsuit pop up for false avd.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:38 AM   #5
Banned

1GATORFAN4EVA's Arena

OVR: 4

If you knew walmart already had the game you could just take a print off of that page an take it to walmart on the 6th
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2010, 11:40 AM   #6
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbreez35
Its very easy if they dont post a sign at the desk or game case saying sorry misprint
hey will have to honor said aid or watch a lawsuit pop up for false avd.
exactly
Old 06-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #7
EA Game Changer

gschwendt's Arena

OVR: 12

If you look at the "local ad" online at Walmart.com, they've corrected it there. I imagine they'll be aware of the correct date at the store. As well, as mentioned by someone else, since a third party creates and prints the printed ads, Wal-Mart themselves are not responsible.

*Edit... although if you mouse-over the game on the local ad, it does say "Get it first, July 11." I hate to open that speculation again but maybe they do have a two day exclusivity to sell it early... although I highly doubt it.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:55 AM   #8
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gschwendt

*Edit... although if you mouse-over the game on the local ad, it does say "Get it first, July 11." I hate to open that speculation again but maybe they do have a two day exclusivity to sell it early... although I highly doubt it.
Wouldnt that be a Sunday??? Seems like an odd day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »