Home

Can we host multiple Online Dynasties

This is a discussion on Can we host multiple Online Dynasties within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2010, 03:45 PM   #9
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Can we host multiple Online Dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegenerel
i meant...what is the dlc itself, not the price
the DLC is to be able to host more than 1(up to 5) ODs. I've heard this from a couple of places, don't remember where exactly.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:04 PM   #10
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Yes but it will cost you. There is a DLC to host an additional 5 dynasties I think. You only host one for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
the DLC is to be able to host more than 1(up to 5) ODs. I've heard this from a couple of places, don't remember where exactly.

I hope this isn't true. EA is going to pull this bull$&%@ on top of the online pass?!? Unbelievable.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:07 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 4

If we host a OD and then delete it can we start a second and not have to pay since technically were only hosting one at a time? We could really use a dev to explain this to us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #12
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama_Slim
If we host a OD and then delete it can we start a second and not have to pay since technically were only hosting one at a time? We could really use a dev to explain this to us.
you could in '09 and 10, so I assume it'll be the same.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #13
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradition Football
Also, Ben Haumiller has confirmed functionality to host multiple dynasties up to a total of five per person. This feature will be offered as downloadable content. As far as I understand it, this will be a flat rate to host multiple dynasties up to five (5).
http://www.traditionfootball.com/ind...-coming-at-ya/
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 06-28-2010, 07:10 PM   #14
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
I hope this isn't true. EA is going to pull this bull$&%@ on top of the online pass?!? Unbelievable.
I dont see a problem with the online pass actually. its to prevent people who pirate the games to get all the features... that being said.

Charging us to host more OD's on top of already using the online pass is BS. they already did their prevention with the online pass now let us use the feature. If there are OD's that go stale and nobody plays them, then purge it.

With EA's urging everyone to bring their offline dynasty online for single users this is BS especially if we want have our own single player online dynasty and play in a OD with a bunch of friends.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #15
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
With EA's urging everyone to bring their offline dynasty online for single users this is BS especially if we want have our own single player online dynasty and play in a OD with a bunch of friends.
I agree. I frequently have 3 offline dynasties (w/ my 3 favorite teams) that I play at the same time. It's silly that I can only have one of those be my web-enabled dynasty. On top of my personal dynasties there are two traditional online dynasties I do with friends.

Now EA is forcing me to pick one dynasty at a time or play the game less. How is that a good idea EA?

Why does EA like to limit the options a gamer has?

And I was finally excited about NCAA 11 after suffering through 4 craptastic seasons in a row.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
I agree. I frequently have 3 offline dynasties (w/ my 3 favorite teams) that I play at the same time. It's silly that I can only have one of those be my web-enabled dynasty. On top of my personal dynasties there are two traditional online dynasties I do with friends.

Now EA is forcing me to pick one dynasty at a time or play the game less. How is that a good idea EA?

Why does EA like to limit the options a gamer has?

And I was finally excited about NCAA 11 after suffering through 4 craptastic seasons in a row.
i agree. maybe they could work it so that a person can only host one multiplayer OD?

i am still interested in this potential DLC and dynasty accelerators. i bought one last year...i think it was the recruiting assistant (which helped A TON)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »