Home

Constructive Criticism (READ NOW, Instant bans Now In Effect)

This is a discussion on Constructive Criticism (READ NOW, Instant bans Now In Effect) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 06:55 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Constructive Criticism (READ NOW, Instant bans Now In Effect)

I thouroughly enjoyed watching Millenium ban jokers left and right during last years epic "Block-O and Gatorbaits Roster thread". It was almost amazing to me to see the amount of haters posting ignorant stuff on there given the amount of effort those guys put in to get the rosters done for us. I am also looking forward to reading threads that don't get hijacked by "EA conspiracy theory" haters and whiners who are more concerned how many holes are on each sleeve of an NFL jersey than gameplay..... just an example but true enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2010, 07:41 AM   #42
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Just seeing some of the questions in this thread is pretty telling.

Has the "art" or knowing how to post maturely and respectfully been dead that long.....

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-01-2010, 09:14 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31_OS
those posts are rare.
With all due respect, they aren't that rare. Especially at OS. Which is why the point is being made by a couple posters here.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #44
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

If someone says "I LOVE THIS GAME" and someone who hates it thinks thats "too Positive", how are you to judge how much someone likes a game? I honestly don't understand the "this needs to be taken care of on both sides" argument. I'm not trying to start anything, I just honestly can not understand how " I Love this game, you guys are doing a fantastic job there at EA" is just as bad for the forum as "OMG, this game sucks, everyone at EA is ********". I just honestly don't see it. Its very hard to have a "bad" positive post.
Also, if you've read my posts, I'm not a overly positive poster I just can't for the life of me understand the "this needs to be taken care of on both sides" stance on the issue. It makes no sense to me.Again, not trying to be mean or sarcastic, I would seriously like to hear an explanation of the position and maybe I'll understand.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:11 PM   #45
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck21
If someone says "I LOVE THIS GAME" and someone who hates it thinks thats "too Positive", how are you to judge how much someone likes a game? I honestly don't understand the "this needs to be taken care of on both sides" argument. I'm not trying to start anything, I just honestly can not understand how " I Love this game, you guys are doing a fantastic job there at EA" is just as bad for the forum as "OMG, this game sucks, everyone at EA is ********". I just honestly don't see it. Its very hard to have a "bad" positive post.
Also, if you've read my posts, I'm not a overly positive poster I just can't for the life of me understand the "this needs to be taken care of on both sides" stance on the issue. It makes no sense to me.Again, not trying to be mean or sarcastic, I would seriously like to hear an explanation of the position and maybe I'll understand.
I disagree. Just sauing "I love this game, you guys are doing a fantastic job" if fine. That's about the same as "I don't really like this game, EA isn't doing a very good job." Nothing wrong with that. It's when someone says "Iowa has the wrong facemask" and 7 people jump on the guy saying "OMG, who cares? It's just the facemask. You're just trying to find things to hate about the game!"

They say they're going to watch for that, then that's great. Because too many people, imo, get blasted if they say anything negative about a game, particularly in the first couple days when most people are in love with how new and shiny it is. And I don't think it'd be right to limit the negative posting by requiring it to be constructive, and not repetitive, and not doing the same with the positive posting (we don't need 6 threads on various "little things" when they always have a thread stickied for it).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2010, 02:14 PM   #46
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thdudeabides
With all due respect, they aren't that rare. Especially at OS. Which is why the point is being made by a couple posters here.
This along with all of DonkeyJote's posts I agree with 100%. Please take it into consideration.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:34 PM   #47
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

A poster saying "I love this game" will not be banned.

A poster telling another poster "I love this game, you are a *****/fanboy/idiot" will be banned.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 07-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #48
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
I disagree. Just sauing "I love this game, you guys are doing a fantastic job" if fine. That's about the same as "I don't really like this game, EA isn't doing a very good job." Nothing wrong with that. It's when someone says "Iowa has the wrong facemask" and 7 people jump on the guy saying "OMG, who cares? It's just the facemask. You're just trying to find things to hate about the game!"

They say they're going to watch for that, then that's great. Because too many people, imo, get blasted if they say anything negative about a game, particularly in the first couple days when most people are in love with how new and shiny it is. And I don't think it'd be right to limit the negative posting by requiring it to be constructive, and not repetitive, and not doing the same with the positive posting (we don't need 6 threads on various "little things" when they always have a thread stickied for it).

Okay, alright I got it now. That makes sense. That seems fair to me.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »