Home

Online Dynasty has "Time Saver" option

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty has "Time Saver" option within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
Rookie

ronaldc33's Arena

OVR: 3
Online Dynasty has "Time Saver" option

When you go to the website to join a dynasty you can search for dynasties that have Time Saver on or off. I haven't seen anything about what this does. Anybody have some information?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
Rookie

biggilsworth21's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Online Dynasty has "Time Saver" option

I stated in the other thread I think it' Thr accelertaed clock we are seeing in the demo but i'm not sure. If it is at least we can turn it off if we want.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10

I was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking it will automatically advance the dynasty to the next week once everyone has played their games and/or set their status to 'Ready to Advance.' This way you won't have to wait for the commish to log on and advance it manually. They have already talked about emails being sent when a week is advanced or if you're the last user to play that week. So my guess is that its for advancing the weeks.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:30 PM   #4
CQI
Rookie

Is this related to the bowl games all being in one game "week" on the schedule, rather than having to advance? Not sure if that's a fixed feature, or if you can do it the old way of advancing through the bowl season.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:27 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 9

what's the difference between the acccelerated clock feature in madden and the accelerated clock in ncaa? it seems like they're different, but i can't really put my finger on what's different.

#GoPackGo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 02:28 PM   #6
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by blLLD0
I was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking it will automatically advance the dynasty to the next week once everyone has played their games and/or set their status to 'Ready to Advance.' This way you won't have to wait for the commish to log on and advance it manually. They have already talked about emails being sent when a week is advanced or if you're the last user to play that week. So my guess is that its for advancing the weeks.
I hope its this
Old 06-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #7
Rookie

Time Saver refers to the dynasty boosts, whether you want them on or not....I do believe.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:14 PM   #8
CQI
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBHuskers
Time Saver refers to the dynasty boosts, whether you want them on or not....I do believe.
Would certainly make sense. Especially if they allow you to search for that when looking for Dynasties. This way people don't get an unfair advantage. Good job.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »