Home

Letting the CPU recruit for you

This is a discussion on Letting the CPU recruit for you within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2010, 01:45 AM   #9
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Letting the CPU recruit for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
I would never let the CPU recruit for me. Recruiting is my favorite part of the game
+1. Adds a whole new layer of strategy/competition
Old 07-02-2010, 04:21 AM   #10
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

In NCAA 10 I let the CPU recruit for me because I also thought recruiting was boring and time consuming. The CPU will do far worst then what you would be able to do on your own though.

Thankfully they made changes to recruiting this year and I am actually looking forward to it. Recruiting seems like it will be more like a mini game and I dont want the cpu to recruit for me ever again so if I were you I would wait till the game comes out and test the new recruiting system before you make your final decision.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:34 AM   #11
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41

I never let CPU do my recruiting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2010, 05:38 AM   #12
Rookie

minister's Arena

OVR: 5

I usually recruit myself the first season, then after that let the computer do it. I just felt like recruiting has always been to easy and I could have NC State winning the National Chaimpionship within three years of my francise.

This year with the new system and the difficulty levels in recruiting. I might just do every year myself, since hopefully it will be more challenging.
John 3:16
Old 07-02-2010, 05:56 AM   #13
Rookie

Shawnj86's Arena

OVR: 16

I will recruit for myself
Old 07-02-2010, 07:00 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 12

I set up my board, offer schollies and manipulate my board but, I don't do all of the phone call/pitch/ promise stuff. Works fine for me.

One thing that has me concerned is on the online dynasty web site I didn't see where you could set up your board by caliber/need/interest. It may be there and I just missed it.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:56 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

I wish the CPU could recruit anywhere close to as good as I do...

I wish I could just set how much time to spend on each recruit and let that be it (yes, I know about autocall). Unfortunately this strategy results in being outrecruited by all my competition. You pretty much have to recruit manually if you want quality recruits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2010, 08:32 AM   #16
Rookie

BernieWilliams's Arena

OVR: 7

Never really played the game without recruiting, so I honestly cannot say. However, I probably wouldn't recommend it. When you give it your all to recruit a player and get him, you enhances your attachment to the game and makes you feel a little bit better when they succeed. Don't know if you'd feel that way if the CPU did recruiting. But anyway, if you really don't like recruit, I'd at least recommend just doing the recruiting for you biggest need and let the CPU handle the rest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »